The past

The teachers looked at me and I knew I said something. Oh yes I mentioned my past. I looked at them and said "so, my past. I know you guys want to know what happened." The principal nodded and said "considering we have nothing on you yes." I sighed and said "get ready for a long story." They pulled up chairs and i started from the beginning.
Flash back
I was four when it started. My father landed the first punch on me. My mother the first bottle. I thought maybe it was cause they were drunk. The next day I woke up forgiving them. I even had a smile. But my mother pushed me to the ground and stabbed me in the side.
I was eight when I met Koji, we were in the same class, he was the only one that gave us kindness. But when he stopped talking we learned how to use sign language. That day we finished with learning I got home and my mother had a gun, my father a bottle my mother had the history of using gun, knife, and bottle. I was forced to go through years of abuse. My mother and father never knew my quirk. Never told them about me even having one. I told no one.
Everyone would of known I was related to them. The day my quirk manifested I was with Koji. He was shocked and confused. My quirk manifested at age 8, a late bloomer. When I went home they did what they normally did. But then we moved. Every day of abuse, verbal, physical, metal, anything you can name. When I finally decided to run away I ran fast. I got to Koji's and I got into this class.
Flash back end
All might, the principal, and Mr. Aizawa were confused. I said it was supposed to be a long sorry. I just told them the summary I sighed and said "I didn't want to go into extreme detail. It's just a summary." Koji knew the full extent but I didn't want to tell them everything. Koji was silent, I was silent. And the teachers and principal were silent. Recovery girl opened the curtain and said "visiting hours are over." They all got up and left. Except Koji. He smiled at me softly and signed 'I'm sorry I yelled at you. I was just worried.' I let out a sigh and grabbed his hand. I then said "it's ok Koji. I know that you were worried. But I should be fine now. I am going to have the coughing up blood issue for a while but hey. At least I'm alive."
He nodded and placed a chaste kiss of my forehead. He then left the office. I let out a small happy sigh but I knew something was up. After all there was, a shadow in the window.