The future

Key:
(H/n)- hero name
When we got older and after we finished the academy we became pros, people knew of me, (h/n), and Koda went into the rescue field. And as we got older we were ready for kids. And went to an adoption center and went looking for a kid.
When we got there Koda was holding my hand and I gave his hand a soft squeeze and we got into the building. There were many kids. But one stuck out. A young girl, white hair that went down to her knees, her eyes were a very bright teal. And she was all alone. What got me the most was that she was all alone. I let go of Koda's hand and pointed to her. He nodded and I walked up to her. I smiled as I sat in front of her. She was confused when I sat in front of her.
I waved and she waved back. She seemed shy. She then signed at me 'so let me guess my hair got you too.' I nodded and signed 'yeah, I guess it did. But it was also because you're alone.' She seemed shocked. I smiled and she then signed 'you can understand me?' 'Yeah. My husband uses this more then actually speaking.' She smiled so softly at me. I had no clue why she was still here. Yes the block with speaking is there but we were perfectly fine with that.
I looked at Koda and he seemed to know what I was thinking. He came up to her and waved. She waved back and Koda signed 'hello.' She chuckled and signed 'hello to you too.' They "talked" for a while and I then left to quickly get the papers for her. It was obvious that we both loved her and we both wanted her. So I was quick and stealthy as I went to the desk and asked for the papers.
The person at the desk looked. Confused and all but handed them over. I was quick to fill them out and give them to her. I turned around and went to the two again and I looked at the girl and signed 'what's your name sweetheart.' 'Eliza.' Was all that she signed and I smiled and signed 'well Eliza, go and pack sweetie.' The shock and excitement on her face was so memorable and adorable that I couldn't wait till we actually got home.
She ran to quickly pack up a small bag and stuffed snow leopard. I smiled at this and we brought her along with us for the walk home. It was quite as Koda and her signed for the walk. It was a nice spring day and all so as we walked it started to rain. Koda rushed to cover her in his coat to make sure that she didn't get a cold.
When we got home is opened the door for the two and said "welcome home Eliza." She slowly walked in and was shocked. I chuckled at this and I watched as Koda had a smile too. Eliza then ran around a little and then signed 'oh my god! This house is so cool!' The house was a small cozy cabin in the middle of no where. Because of Koda's and my quirk.
I was quick to smile and sign 'well sweet heart it is your house too.' Her eyes widen and I then looked out the window and I then signed 'wanna go and play outside?' She looked out and nodded. I smiled this child is so eager to everything. So I the signed 'take off the jacket. It is wet after all.' She did and ran out the door. Smiling I looked at Koda and said "she is such a sweetheart. How about you go and watch her and I bring her stuff to her room?"He nodded and walked out while I go and put her stuff in the room I had prepared and I hung koda's jacket on the shower curtain.
Soon I joined the two and watched as she ran around giggling with animals around her. What a lovely sight. I was quick to take out my camera and take a few pictures. I soon heard a soft voice "hey there mr.deer. I got a family isn't that great?" Now I had no clue what Eliza's quirk was but when I saw her soft into a deer I was shocked but happy. So she has a shift quirk. And because it's a deer she can speak to deers. What a lovely family we have here. After all every thing gets better in the future.

Ok finally fished. Hoped you enjoyed the book!!! Have a lovely day all of you!!!
Eligha out!!