Long walks with the two

After dinner it wasn't long for the two brothers to get ready. So when they were getting ready I stayed with his mother. She was a nice lady, and she even was a very calm one too. She sighed and said "I feel bad for you. I don't know if this is your quirk or someone else's." I looked at her and felt bad. I had came into her house forced to use my quirk. And I had killed many people. I rubbed my head to her face and she sighed. She then said "if it's your quirk cry once if not twice."
I let out one small cry. She sighed and said "cry once is you are one of Tenya's classmate twice if not." I cried once. She sighed again and said "cry once if your lost and twice if you are not." I let out only one cry. She smiled and said "Tenya can get you back. Also cry once if when you shift you're naked and twice if you had clothes. Also sorry for so many questions." I cry once and she sighed "so that's why you never shifted back." I nodded and Iida came down and he then said "mother, why was the falcon screeching?" She looked at him and said "well, I just was asking the falcon some things. So I know it is the falcon's quirk that caused this."
Iida nodded and I flew to his shoulder and he waved to his mother and I landed on his shoulder. I looked at Ingenium he was in a wheel chair. It made me feel bad for him. They got out of the house and Iida then said "what would a quirk of a student go out of control?" I looked at him and got off of his shoulder and flew next to him. I then looked away ashamed. And I felt the dread of what happened catch up. I almost fell but I was quick to go back to Iida's shoulder. That was when I saw her. The blonde that was asking when I would shift. Iida was confused when I got closer to him. He walked past her.
Ingenium noticed my uneasiness and he looked at me concerned and asked "Tenya, doesn't the falcon look on edge?" Iida looked at me and I fixed my facade quick. And Iida shook his head and said "no it doesn't. Why are you asking brother?" Ingenium sighed and said "nothing. I thought I saw something I didn't." Iida sighed and continued to walk. The city was dark and quite. I soon started to realize the area. I let out a sigh in my head and ignored the two talking. I guess I could ignore them as we were walking there. But I was slightly annoyed about it. Then Iida asked "hey, falcon, why did you cling to me? When you could of with another person." I looked at him with the really look. And he looked at me and said "oh, wait, you can't really talk right now can you?"
I nodded and he let out a sigh and I whacked him with my wing. A thing I did when Koji was stressed or thought bad of himself. He looked at me and said "you really like to hit people huh?" I shook my head and he asked "if you don't like it then why do it?" I shrugged and I then saw the school coming up. I got off of his shoulder and flew to the gate quick and I flew through it. I was so close to being back. But the dorms were loud and people were freaking out. So I stopped next to the door and waited for the brothers to come. I guess that was one of my long walks with the two.

Ok another one out. Now I am getting close. Please comment on what Bnha AU you guys want!!! Have a great day and comment what you want!!!!!
Eligha out!!