My first day at school

Slowly I felt myself wake up. A new day. Sitting up I looked around the room and Koji was asleep still. Confused I looked at the clock and I then saw it was only 5:30. I sighed at the time and I then felt myself shift into my hawk form. I needed to do something to kill the time. My clothes were on the futon still and I then flew to the opened window and then I flew out. I needed a fly. Or a walk, ok anything to clear my mind. I enjoyed the wind and I flew till the sun started to rise. Flying back I saw Koji changing into a uniform. He heard me land and turned around.
Stepping into he room I changed back. My back was facing him. He then stuttered our "(Y/n), clothes!" I froze up and quickly tossed on the turtle neck and shorts. I then said "I'm so sorry Koji." He chuckled and said "it's ok. Anyways, it's time to get ready for school. You don't have a uniform yet so you can go in what your wearing. Also we don't have any of your old clothes." I nodded and said "it's ok! They would be too small anyways." He smiled and picked up my old brown backpack and said "this is what you need now come on."
I walked out and I then yelled "see you ms. Koda!" She yelled back "see you (Y/n)!" Walking our Koji went silent. I smiled and signed 'still hate speaking publicly?' He nodded and we walked to the high school that I was so proud of Koji getting into. Smiling we walked into the gates. He then signed 'oh, by the way we have a trip! A week long, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. But I packed up some clothes for you!'
I smiled and signed 'it's ok Koji! I'm fine with it!' He nodded and we walked into the classroom. We were almost the last ones. Everyone looked at me. I gulped. I wasn't use to the public scene. Suddenly a person fell into the classroom. I jumped and he then said "oh, so your the new student. Welcome to the class, and the school. Please introduce yourself. Name, quirk, and a fact." I gulped at that and I stood in front of the class and I then said "(Y/n) (l/n). My quirk is animal shift, I have three animals I can shift into. And I have my restraints. And a fact? I know sign language."
Nodding the said teacher said "I am your teacher. Shouta Aizawa. Now we shall go to the bus." Walking with Koji we got to the bus. I sat next to him actually scared of the people around me. I didn't really know them you know? Stranger danger is what I am thinking. Koji offered me the window seat and I took it. I could ignore all of the people there with the nature. I rested my head against the window and tried to relax. I didn't want a whole flip out to happen. The coolness of the window helped the nerves I was feeling. But the loud talking and yelling prevented me from falling asleep but I was pretty close to it. And Koji could tell.
But I stayed up and soon the bus stopped. Something was up. I walked out of the bus and I then was on high guard. Glaring at everything I could tell Aizawa Sensei was talking then I heard him say "camp has already started." I felt my eyes narrow and people then started to run to the but. Suddenly I saw dust and was blown away. My quirk instantly activated and I changed into the hawk. My brown feathers caught the wind and I slowly landed. Shit. My clothes. They slightly landed on the ground.
I froze up and I then looked at Koji and he saw my in the air above him and he then signed 'oh my... do you know where they landed.' I swooped down and took my clothes into my talons. I then flew to a tree. I landed and felt my body go back to its normal human form. I quickly pulled my shirt over my head and the shorts on. I then got out and Koji was trying to talk to a beast. I instantly walked up to it and I walked in front of Koji and I then said "hey, calm down! I know what this feels like. It's ok. Relax we just need to get by you." It instantly calmed down and we then went on our way to our new camp. The place we were in the first place.
I hope you guys enjoyed, comment please! I would love feedback! Have a nice day/night!