My first fight

I was looking around the forest when I saw something. A villain. Not one I had expected. My father stood there. His name, naomi (l/n), his villain name was Killian. Glaring at him I then said "so, why have you come here killian?" "To capture the one you all call Bakugou." I may no have known him for long but that bakugou kid, he was a kind soul at heart. But he had a bad judgement. He thought of the things we aren't trying. And he thinks we are less then him. But I knew he was concealing his true self. My glare hardened and I then said "not going to happen old man."
He chuckled and said "well, how about a fight?" "How about it. Maybe you'll leave him alone if I win? I won't let you touch my friends." He smirked and said "and maybe if I win you will let me take him and I won't let you touch him." I glared at him with a sharper eye and said "deal." I quickly landed the first hit. Right in the stomach. He seemed unfazed at first and he then asked "us that all you got?" I smirked and said "well, not really." I snapped and the wounds appeared. Scratches ran across his stomach and blood flowed from them. A thing I learned from my mother after all.
He smirked and punched my face. This was nothing. It was a warm up for us. I got up again and I then felt myself shift to a leopard and I ran at him, I clawed his body as I was in this form. And soon enough he pushed me down and landed a hit on me. My stomach, it was just a punch though. Changing back I coughed and got up. If I delay him long enough maybe, just maybe they will lose to the teachers. But it wouldn't take long to get me to pass out.
Punch after punch. I was used to it. This happened everyday. Punch me everyday till I passed out. I felt my hand shift and I hit him across the face. I then yelled "so this is what you like, punching your own son till he passes out! Well have fun then." He ran back at me with his own hand shifted into the talons of a hawk. I caught his hand and I then pushed him to the ground. I straddled his waist and punched him over and over. Not caring to realize for the first time of shifting back I had clothes, or the fact for the first time I had felt rage.
And I guess this time I felt freedom. Punch after punch, and scratch after scratch, he was slowly going away. And I was the one who was doing it. He was the one dying and freeing me at the same time. And sadly as soon as it started it ended. He had pushed me off of him and scratched opened my stomach. Blood flowed down my body and shirt. I needed to go. So I 'passed out' I am very sorry bakugou. I guess I can't save you today.
He left. I got up slowly and walked to camp. All the bad feelings were gone. I soon got there, half awake and half alive. We were all beaten, but between all of us it was me and midoryia who got the worse of it all. And soon I fell, passed out.
It was warm, but there was also no light. A soft voice had went through my head as I looked around the darkness, "(Y/n), what happened? Were the other kids picking on you! Let me protect you!" I was confused. I then heard it again "(Y/n) you may be the son of two villains but you are my friend! I won't leave you!" I was confused it then spoke again "(Y/n), please I can't lose you. You're the only one who I can talk to." It was weird I knew this voice. It was soft and male. But who could it be?
Soon it popped into my head, Koji! He was the only one I knew that excepted me even with villain parents. I needed to get to him! I can't leave. Not just yet. He needed his friend. And I needed my best friend. Please I would do anything to live. He didn't deserve to have anything happen to him. Let me return. Let me show him that I was alive! Anything! "Wait, your hand moved slightly. Can you hear me? If you can't (Y/n) please survive! I believe that you can and I believe that even with this gash you can make it. After all you protected me as a child now it is my turn to help you!" Koji, I will survive! Just for you. Don't worry anymore, everything will be fine. "Everything will be fine (Y/n) I know and you always tell me that. So everything will be just fine." Then next thing I knew everything was dark again, and what I could assume was everyday I heard Koji tell me the same thing "everything will be fine."

Ok here I am finishing another chapter. And I guess you guys like it so far. So I guess I will update soon. Ta ta.