The comfort

I remember that Koda ended up following me instantly I was in my room and I covered myself in my blanket. I didn't hear him come in and I only found out he was in here when I was hugged. I felt warm because of the warmth I just forced my head into his chest and I said "Koda, I didn't want to tell them because of the reaction they would show." Koda then whispered "(y/n), I won't treat you different." I smiled and said "thank you Koda." I just felt happy that he actually knew how to treat me.
I then whispered "Koda, I can't say thank you enough for knowing how to treat me." I lifted my head and I then sat up. Koda grabbed my bandana and he tied it around my head and I then smiled at him and I then said "Koda, can we just stay in here?" He then nodded. He touched my hair and I was confused. He then whispered "your hair is covered in blood. We might have to bring you into the showers to wash it out." I sighed and looked at Koda and said "let's just get it done and over with." He chuckled and we slowly walked to the showers to ignore the others. When we got there I was quick to take off my shirt. Koda then said "let me help you with you hair, wings, and tail." I nodded and he took off the bandana and turned on the water.
I let him wash my hair, wings, and tail. I felt comfort in him doing this. When the blood was fully gone Koda turned off the water and he pulled the shirt over me and then started to dry off my hair and wings. He then said "let's get back to the room." He helped me up and brought me to my room. When we got there I jumped onto the bed and Koda sat next to my head and I was quick to move my head into his lap. He chuckled and turned on the T.V. The channel was on the news. The main issue was me, the person who was kidnapped from U.A.
Koda instantly changed it and put it on a children's channel. I was looking at him and said "Koda, I'm so happy that I am back. You already are giving me the most comfort." He rubbed my hair and said "and I will continue until you are all better." I smiled at this and I turned to his stomach and hugged him tightly. Just wanted to stay like this all day. Everyday. Koda sighed and his fingers just ran through my hair. He then said "hey, (y/n) just get some sleep." I hugged him tighter and closed my eyes.
It was dark. But I knew what was happening. This darkness was the same as when I woke up to them. I opened my eyes and there those men and women were. I wanted to get out of here again. But I just was emotionless. In my mind I was screaming wanting away and out knowing what came next. This time I closed me eyes before it could happen and everything was gone.
I woke up to kids shaking me slightly. I looked up to him and I saw worry in his eyes. I felt something warm on my cheeks touching them I felt the tears. Koda was quick to dry my tears. He then said "(y/n)! Are you ok?" I nodded silently. This continued into our last years of high school and I had learned one thing from this all that Koda was all the comfort I needed.

Ok so it is almost done! One last chapter!!! So comment on which AU!!! Have a great day all of you!!!!
Eligha out!!!!!!