Confessions

When I came to I woke to a cough. Blood came up and recovery girl looked at me and said "(y/n), your father was killed so his quirk on you left some effects. The reason you are coughing up blood is from that said issue. But other then that your should be fine." I froze and I then asked "but how?" She looked at me and said "his own quirk destroyed him." Wiping my mouth and I then said "how long was I out?" "A few hours." I sighed and said "let me go, I need to tell them I'm good." She glared at me and said "you are not going any where young man."
I glared back at her and said "let me go!" She shook her head and said "you are not walking anywhere young man." I growled at her and said "then let me go there in a wheel chair. I need them to know I'm fine and not to worry." She sighed and said "you are crazy. But the seizures use to happen to you. So I will bring you there. In a wheel chair." I nodded and she brought over the chair and said "there you go. I will wheel you there but you will not come back here but you are not allowed out of that wheel chair for a few weeks. Or until fully healed."
I nodded and she pushed me to the training ground and everyone surrounded me. I sighed at this and recovery girl left while saying "he is not able to train until his wound are fully healed." I clicked my youngest and I then said "I did nothing." She then yelled back "your quirk shirts and stretches your skin. So that causes you to open your wounds." I sighed and Koji looked at me and asked "are you ok?" I sighed and said "yeah. I'm fine. I didn't even know about them opening up." Kirishima yelled "so manly!" I sighed and Mr. Aizawa pulled the chair to the teacher and said "oh yeah, everyone get back to training." Mr. Aizawa and all might looked at them all them and then me. I sighed and said "it truly wasn't my fault. The true reason it acted up is because my father was killed." Shock was on Mr. Aizawa and all might's face.
I looked away from them and at the others and said "it left effects on my body. I cough up blood when I push myself. And I haven't had this thing happen in years. I had a seizure earlier. I shouldn't have another seizure." A rock almost fell onto all might but izuku kicked it. Pebbles rained down and I sighed. I guess it could of killed all might. But he wasn't. Turning to wheel chair around I then said "I'm going to the dorms." Mr. Aizawa nodded and said "get some rest." I sighed as I got to the dorms rolling myself in I got to my room and I got up carefully and laid down.
It wasn't long till I heard a knock. I sighed and yelled "come in." And Koji walked in. He smiled and said "how are you doing now?" I smiled back and said "I'm doing good." He walked over and I moved to get up but he put his hand up and said "stay there. Just relax." I sighed and Koji hugged me and said "it's good that your doing good." I smiled and hugged back. I missed the soft hugs he gave me when we were younger. I sighed and put my head on his shoulder. He rubbed my back and said "(y/n) I'm worried for you." "I'll never let you go." I felt tears on my shoulder as I had said that. I smiled and said "I promise you."
He then whispered "I missed you. And while you were missing from my life, I-I love you (y/n)." I buried my face into his neck and whispered "I-I love you too Koji." He smiled and let go and said "don't ever leave me here alone." I nodded at him and said "I won't let anyone hurt you now." He smiled and said "now, you haven't eaten anything. Let's get you something to eat." He picked me up and set me in the wheel chair. When I got out my door he headed to the kitchen and I saw midoryia asleep his head in todoroki's chest. While bakugou was asleep on kirishima's lap. Sighing we got to the kitchen. Almost everyone was in there instead of out there.
I waved at them and Koji waved to them too. I signed 'Koji, I just want a apple.' He nodded and Uraraka looked at me and asked "how are you doing after what happened..." I smiled at her and said "I'm perfectly fine. Just a reaction from the quirk from my father deactivated and had a reaction." She nodded and Koji gave me the cut up apple and signed 'there you go. Let's get you back to your room.' I nodded and waved to all of them. We got to the room and I ate some of the apple when we were getting to the room.
Koji looked down at me and i offered him a slice of the apple and said "here." He took it out of my hand and I ate another one. We got to my room the apples gone from sharing it with Koji. Putting the plate on my dresser Koji placed me back into the bed and he then said "just call or text me if you need anything. I am next door ok?" I nodded and said "thank you for everything Koji." He smiled widely and said "your welcome. I will see you tomorrow." "See you tomorrow Koji."