The camp

When we got to the camp the two pussy cats that had pushed us off the cliffs were there. All I know is that I use my quirk too much. The hawk side sadly. Meaning I had hawk wings. Koji looked at me panicked and he signed '(Y/n)! Your quirk!' I sighed at this and signed 'I know Koji. It happens when I use it for longer then an hour.' He gulped and I saw one of the girls walking up to me. I instantly flew up in fear. I then saw everyone looking at me confused. This was a habit. From my parents. And the bird instinct. A cat coming up to a bird.
I stayed up there and I just glared at the woman. She looked up at me and said "oh come on!" I then said "with your cat instincts I don't trust you with my bird ones. Making me fear you of all people." She poured and went to some other people and I just stayed up in the air. Koji looked up to me and then he tapped my leg. Looking down at him he then signed 'I should of known to not let you use your quirk like that.' I shrugged and then signed 'it's not your fault Koji! I just wanted to help. So I did. So what if I over used my quirk! I'm fine!'
He was a little worried. I could tell he was fidgeting again. I looked at him in the eyes and I then said "I am fine. There are things that I have been through and this is nothing compared to them. So don't worry." He looked at me and then signed 'just be careful please?' I nodded and we went in. The food was amazing, and the beds were comfortable. But something woke me up in the morning. A noise, something was making a noise. And it wasn't something I would let go of. But as soon as that noise was there it was gone. Getting up I walked out. A walk would do rather nicely this morning. It was to clear my mind once again. And I needed it.
Getting out the door was harder then I thought. Mr. Aziawa was up and about. I was stopped by him. He must of knew something was up because he said this to me before I left. "Once you go there, you might never go back." It got me thinking. I walked out and that's when it hit me. My parents, if I go to them I might never go back. I was on strict watch because my parents were villains. My mom was the villain that stole things in her leopard form, my dad killed people in his hawk form. I will not become like them.
I walked around the forest slightly. I didn't know that training was going on this early or I would of been there. But by the time I got back they were all training. Mr. Aizawa looked at me disappointed and said "skipping training?" I shook my head and I then said "no sir, I went on a walk this morning and I guess I lost track of time. Please forgive me." He sighed and said "I forgive you, but to make up for lost time you are to push yourself to the max. I know your quirk, much like your parents, you are to train it one animal at a time. Your hawk is first." I nodded at him and shifted quick.
I looked at him and he then said "go, fight!" So I attacked a dummy, clawing it to shreds and pulling out the stuffing. And soon enough my day ended. We were to push ourselves to the max. And I did just that. By the end of the day I was back to my normal for with my wings and a craving for fish. And tonight we were to cook. With the help of the others dinner was done and I was asleep in no time but by the time I got up it was early. I felt something.
It was a bad feeling yes, but I guess it wasn't only that. Getting up I walked out again and I was up even before the others. And I went for a walk. To think what animal I should use today. Maybe the fennec fox? I never really use it. And I came back. And it was before they were training. This time I was on time. And soon they came out. I was ready. And when we got to the training grounds the day was almost over when the thing I was feeling this whole time happened. An attack, a villain attack. Just what I was feeling this whole time. Now I wish I didn't use my fennec fox side.