Mr. Aizawa I'm sorry.

When the two finally caught up I was confused at the shock and confusion on their faces. Iida looked above me and I looked up. And there he was. Mr. Aizawa. He looked down at me and said "(y/n)." I was scared. He then said "you need to shift back." I shook my head and he said "shift back now." I glared at him and i shifted covering my privates I then said "you wanted me to shift back." He glared at me and I shifted to the falcon form and he then said "just get in there." He opened the door and I then flew in.
I was quick to make it past the other students and I got to the rooms. Shifting to my human form I then opened and closed the door. What I saw made me scream. Koda was on the bed looking sad. The reason I screamed was because he looked at me the instant I opened the door. He just stared at me I covered my privates again and he looked away and closed his eyes. I could feel the wings close tighter to my body and my tail wrapped around my leg. I quickly found a shirt and pair of pants.
Skipping on the pants I left my tail out of the pant and I then said "Koda I need help. And yes I am wearing pants." He turned around and looked questioned. I then said "I can't put on this shirt." He looked at the shirt and took it. He cut two holes in the he handed it back and I pulled it over my head and I then said "thank you Koda." He nodded. I then quickly ran at him and pinned him in a hug. I buried my head into his shoulder and felt the tears fall.
"Koda, they did something unspeakable to me. I missed you. I love you so much." He hugged back and I could tell he was confused at what I meant. I then said "Koda, we need to show the others I am fine." He nodded and we let go of each other's. He looked at me up and down and said "(y/n) your covered in bruises and cuts." I looked him in the eyes and said "Koda, I'll tell you later. Let's just go now."
He nodded and I walked out. Everything was silent. I looked at all of them and I then said "sorry that I was gone for those days. I had something come up." I looked down at the floor and grabbed my arm. I then said "I just had something happen that I can't say or explain in full detail." The atmosphere went from relief to serious in the matter of seconds. Mr. Aizawa's voice boomed "what happened?" I cringed away and said "I can't explain." "Tell me now." I looked up tears streaming and I then yelled "how about no you fucking asshole! The shit I went through!" He glared at me and I was taken back from the words he said next "if you dare think I would let anyone get away with hurting one of my students you are crazy."
I then looked him in the eyes and said "I don't want to say it because of the way they hurt me." The scratches were visible but the one thing I hid was hidden pretty well. He then said "you are not like yourself (y/n), tell us what is wrong." I glared at him harder and said "rape, that's what is wrong Mr. Aizawa. I was raped by two villains and I then killed them, every single one of them even my mother, then I was taken hostage because of my quirk and because of me using my quirk for three or four days, or how many days I was stuck there. Are you fucking happy?" The shock on everyone's faces I then looked at Mr. Aizawa and I then said "Mr. Aizawa I'm sorry." And I then left them all and went to my room.

Ok so almost there, so comment on what AU you want!!! Have a great day all of you!!!!!
Eligha out!!!!