The threat

As I was alone once again I sighed letting myself relax as I had needed to rest. But when I relaxed there was a alarm going off. Recovery girl was confused. She quickly put me in the stretcher and we were down the hall quick. That explains the shadow in the window. We were out and to the exit quick. A way to protect the injured. I was at the place before anyone.
I felt weird when I was alone. Well, without a lot of people. But quickly it filled up with the class 1-A students. I guess this was for class 1-A. Everyone saw me and midoryia, todoroki, Uraraka, and idda were quick to surround me. Asking me so many questions. I smiled at them, the freaking worry warts. I chuckled and said "I'm fine. We found why my wounds wouldn't heal. So I should finally be good again." They all sighed except todoroki. He was the only quite one he didn't ask anything. I was trying to not stretch. My god it was hard. I let out a low yawn and asked "recovery girl, how long till I can move around and all?" She looked me up and down and said "a week maybe?" I let out a defeated sigh. I guess this is how it was gong to be. I put my head down and said "this is going to suck." She looked at me and said "well I would of let you walk around tomorrow but I remember I had to fix all three of the openings."
I sighed and asked "can I at least sit up?" She shook her head and said "your back. I had to fix that one as well." I was angry about this. Letting out a frustrated sigh I calmed myself down. I took a deep breath through my nose and I smelt something horrible. My nose wrinkled as I stopped. It was the smell of cat piss and cigarettes. I then said "above us." Recovery girl's eyes narrowed. She was confused and I then said "villain." Midoryia instantly went to run out. I then yelled "don't! She will kill you." He stopped at this and looked at me.
He seemed to be thinking and he then asked "why would someone kill a teen?" I then said "she would murder an infant." He now was confused as hell and I looked away from him and I let out a sigh and I then said "she did it before." He then looked me in the eyes and asked "how would you even know that?" I glared at him and said "she did it right in front of me midoryia. I had a little sister. She was killed because they viewed her as my weak point. Thought that because she killed her I would become a villain. She is wrong."
Everyone turned and looked at me, even Koji never heard that. I got up and said "recovery girl, I'm sorry that I am not listening to you. But I know she wants to see me. So I am going out there she hasn't see me in a year or two. She wants to see if I had changed my mind finally." I turned and walked out there slowly to make sure I didn't open anything. I looked at my mother and said "mother." Returning the look she said "son." We were silent she then looked me in the eyes and asked "have you decided to join us villains?" I walked up to her and I slapped her my nails sharpened and went like claws and it sliced right into her cheek.
She glared at me and I then said "why would I joint the villains? When they killed someone I loved. So don't even think of asking again it will forever be a no."
She growled and said "a useless child like you should of never even been born. I should of gotten an abortion when I was pregnant with you!" I smirked and said "maybe you should of, but you can't stop me now I am on my way to be a hero, and nothing will stop me. Not even you." She seemed mad and she left. I let out a chuckle at this and I walked back in.
Everyone looked at me with wide eyes and I then said "no I am not joining her, but I did leave a scar on her 'pretty' face." Bakugou smirked and recovery girl grabbed my ear and pulled me over to the stretcher and forced me down. I winced at this and she then yelled "what did I say about your injuries! Now lay down before I strap you to the bed young man."
I was scared of her. I laid down quickly and she said "good, now we have to wait for the all clear." It didn't take long but the school was in the clear. And they had said that no classes were going to happen the next day for a break of the students after the villains attacked. I guess that my week went by quite fast an fine. And Koji stayed by my side the whole time his normal, quite, shy self.