The day of peace.

(F/c)- favorite color
(Sf/c)- second favorite color

It was a weekend when I was done healing fully. Everything was peaceful, midoryia and bakugou got put under house arrest. I expected that but not that bad. Koji had told me that he wanted us to go and have fun. Of course I agreed to it. When we decided to go out it was a nice day, calm winds, the sky as blue as ever, and little white clouds were peacefully staying in one place maybe moving when the wind blew them.
I let out a sigh as I walked slowly with Koji. Today was the first day I could walk around without help. Koji had worn a pair of jeans and a sweat shirt. His bandana around his neck. While he picked out a pair of sweatpants and one of his new turtle necks. He told me it was in caution for the healed wounds. It was adorable how he was worried about healed wounds. But I would be too.
We got to the mall and we were careful to walk around slowly. I was careful too. He seemed to be focused though he wanted to bring me somewhere. We got to a store it was for custom bandanas. Confused I looked up at Koji and he then whispered in my ear "I set an order in. I wanted to pick it up while we were here." I nodded and he walked up to the register and signed to the person running it. I couldn't see it because he was too far away the guy nodded and went to the back. He soon came out with two bandanas I was confused to why Koji got two more but I didn't question him. He signed, I think, a quick thank you and paid for the bandanas.
Walking back to me he held out one of the bandanas. I was even more confused. I muttered out "what?" He pulled the bandana around my neck and tied it. He took off his other bandana and tied the matching one on his neck. Is was (f/c) with (sf/c) flames crawling up the (f/c) background. I quickly hugged him and said with a huge smile "thank you so much Koji! I love it!" He chuckled slightly and hugged back. He let go and I walked away from his arms and he grabbed my hand and signed with one hand 'come, let's go and walk around more.' Peaceful. I was then shocked when I saw bakugou and Kirishima. What shocked me most was that Kirishima's hair was down. I smiled at them and waved. Bakugou just stared while Kirishima waved back.
I chuckled at this and said "Koji, what should we do other then walk." Kirishima pulled bakugou along and said "hey I didn't expect you two to be out here!" I chuckled at this and said "yeah. I didn't expect it either." Kirishima smiled wider and said "well, see you at the dorms?" I nodded and Kirishima pulled Bakugou along with him again. Koji smiled and grabbed my hand. It was weird. He never gave any me any physical affection in public.
He lightly tugged me to the food court and he signed with one hand 'let's go and get some food.' I nodded and he pulled to a Pizza shop. He then signed 'sorry it's nothing too special.' I shook my head and said "it's ok, what kind of pizza do you want?" 'Just cheese.' I nodded and I then said "a cheese pizza please." I go to pull out my wallet but Koji put down the money before I could. He then signed 'I'm paying.' I sighed in defeat. I knew he would argue we waited near the counter and when ours came out we went to a table and ate.
When we were done I cleaned up it before Koji and we walked out and got to the dorms quick. Koji and I went to my dorm and I said "pick a movie. I'll grab some blankets from your room." I walked to Koji's room and I pulled the blankets from Koji's bed and I walked back to my room and I saw he already put in a kid's movie and he looked up and said "come here." Walking over to him he pulled me down and held me there. I looked at him and said "you need the blanket too." He pulled the blanket from my bed off and wrapped it around both of us and said "no I can just use yours." Why is he so cute like this?
Ok so pre written chapters I tried to post them every day so you guys have something new. So yeah. Have a great day!!!
-Eligha out