Welcome back

The first day back was a different one. The newest thing is that everyone was training. Their quirks I think. They needed to get stronger. I was stuck in the dorms for one last day. It was a training camp. And I guess I could try to work on my quirk. Maybe experiment with a few things. I was thinking that maybe I could try to shift into something other then the three animals that I had been born with.
I remember all might coming over, it was weird. He shocked me at first his form he had took, it was that of a frail old man. He had came to check on me. I surprised him when I was walking around, harmed yes, but paralyzed no. The wounds I had were almost closed fully. The cuts on my cheek were still slightly opened and the marks from the surgeries I had endured were almost healed up all of the way.
As the day I had passed I stayed hidden. No one needed to know I was here. The next day came quick. When everyone left I got
ready in the hero costume for me. A long black trench coat to cover the black turtleneck and black pants. To help me breath better Is a filter mask in the color blue and black. (The costume is the picture below.)

As I left I got to the class

As I left I got to the class. Walking in people stared at me. I guess they haven't seen me in a while. Koji ran up to me and hugged me tightly. Pushing him away I then said "careful, I still have wounds." He nodded and I sighed and said "I should be fine. I still just have a few scrapes." 'Can you use your quirk?' I shrugged and said "haven't tried." I took a deep breath and I felt my quirk activate but I didn't shift. Looking to the culprit I saw Mr. Aizawa his quirk activated. I glared at him and he then said "you sir were not even supposed to come here today." I growled out "I am tired of you and all might telling me to do things. I may be the son of two villains, but I am not like them, the two weaklings they are is not who I am. Now if you are still going to force me to sit out then fine! I'm going to leave. Don't even think of looking for me."
I ran out of the class, and I found a huge tree, with a few trees of the same kind next to it. The tree was a huge plum tree I sighed and sat under the tree with the light pink sweet smelling flowers. I sighed and looked around. It was lovely all alone.  It was calm. And the air made me feel better. I leaned back and let the air relax me. I guess if I can't train alone. I closed my eyes to think. It was of a different of animal of the three I could only use.
It was of a bird, Feathers sticking up and back, the white and brown shade of the bird, the grey face and stone grey eyes. I felt different almost instantly. The animal I had thought of was a Philippine eagle. I froze and looked around everything was sharper cleaner. I spread my wings out and pushed myself off of the ground. I flew off after the class.
It wasn't eventful, but I watched them from in the place, a lot of people were pushing themselves. I flew away from there and then to the dorms. I sighed and found my room. I wasn't hungry. I just slept. I had nothing to do. I used the animal too long. The wings stayed and I wrapped them around me as I slept.
The night was quick again. When I went class the next day in my hero costume. Something was up. When I got there I saw the class was all there. The thing is I still had my wings. I looked around and mr. Aizawa and said "welcome back (y/n)." Confused a red head yelled "it's good that your better!" A pink skinned girl yelled "it's so cool how you fought your father!" People were all talking. I was confused and my wing twitched. I froze and kept them still. Mr. Aizawa looked at my coat and said "take off your trench coat." I froze up at him and I said "um how about no." He erased my quirk. But the wings stayed out. He then said "now." I clicked my tongue and took off of my coat.
I let it drop to the floor and said "I wanted to try out my quirk. See if I could use it. They won't go away." Everyone froze and shock went through the class and Mr. Aizawa blink and my wings spread out and he said "it might be something from a villain." I looked down and looked away. I knew who it was.

Ok so I enjoyed writing this. Also have a picture of a plum tree.

So have a good day/night! Hope you enjoy!Eligha out

Eligha out.