Details

Hi, I started this story almost a year ago but I lost the passion for it. Now, I have it back and will update. Updates will be slow since I'm still working on Finding Fate, Celestial, You again, and Breeding in the Academy. I accidentally deleted this story so I hope you guys find it and enjoy it like the others. Thanks!

PREVIEW

His hand caught my wrist, keeping me from running away. He gently pulled me to face him. His warm breath caressed the top of my head. His finger lifted my chin, and I looked up into his eyes. He looked into mine, searching. His hand came up to palm my cheek, his touch gentle. He whispered in the silence. "I feel like I know you."

I gave him a small smile. "Well, we did just meet a few days ago."

He shook his head. "No. I feel like I've known you for longer. When I first saw you, you looked so familiar. You made me feel sad and happy. It's like I know you from somewhere. How is that possible?"

I shrugged. I placed my hand on the hidden weapon in my sleeve. My fingers curled around the handle, the familiar curve of the wood reminded me of who I am and who I wasn't anymore. I wasn't their sweet Sang anymore. I was an assassin. I was a killer. Slowly I pulled the knife out, hiding it from his view, and looked into his eyes.  I had to keep him safe. I looked up into his eyes and lied. "I don't know."