Chapter 15

Victor POV

I watched as Sang disappeared into the crowd. When we were playing, she didn't notice that I had looked at her. She must have memorized Winter because her eyes seemed unfocused yet sad. When we stopped, she forced a smile on her face.

"She seems sad," I murmured, making everyone;s eyes land on me.

Mr. B frowned. Wait, never mind, that was his usual look. "What do you mean, Mr. Morgan?"

I sighed. "I could tell that she has suffered something. She loses herself to her mind and when she comes out of it, she looks at us with an almost regretful look."

Gabe sat next to me. "I saw that, too. She's also trying to keep a wall between her and us."

"She's different than-" Nathan tapped his fingers against his leg as his words tapered off.

"From the usual girls who throw themselves on us?" North grunted.

Silas smirked. "You're right. She's an Agelle. Agelle Mou."

Kota pushed his glasses up his nose. "She shouldn't be alone, especially at Ashley Waters. I don't want Greg to corner her like before."

Sean sighed. "I want her in my Japanese class."

Mr. Blackbourne narrowed his eyes on Sean. "Behave yourself, Sean."

Sean rolled his eyes and whined. "How many times do you have to say that, Owen? I've done it before, and I can do it again."

Nathan smirked. "Who wants to bet with me that he'll fail behaving himself?"

"Pssh," Gabe snorted as Luke spoke around a candy bar, "I bet $10!"

I smiled as my brothers continued to banter, yet I couldn't bring myself to join them. Sighing, I rubbed my chest. My fingers brushed against my medallion, and my mothers warning to guard my heart came to mind.

A/N: Hey, update after a few months. Tell me if i should continue this story or not. I know that this story isn't read much and it's been updating since 2018 so comment if you think that it's worth it to continue.

-Azallya