Chapter 18

A/N: This chapter is much darker than the other chapters. I would put a trigger so if you're sensitive to these things, I would suggest you please skip. 

Gabriel POV- earlier that day at the mall

Sang walked away. Her petite form was swallowed by the crowds, and my heart thumped in fear. I clutched my heart, wondering why I was reacting like this. I barely knew her, yet something about her screamed familiarity. She would often look at us, but it seemed as if her thoughts were on something about us but not about us. I frowned at my thinking. That made no fucking sense!

"Shall we, gentlemen?" Mr. Blackbourne said before walking out of the music store. Marley waved goodbye as we filtered out of her store. We followed him to the fitting store to be fit for the suits that we needed for a mission.

The owner of the store, Mr. Elysed, smiled at us. He was another Academy agent that we've worked with several times. He was efficient and fast which made us appreciate him more. He had learned that his female employees would slowly work so they could flirt more with us. Once we complained with him, he managed it so we would work with him or his male employees. The owner basked in the compliments before blinking at Luke and Sean.

I smirked at the two who harmlessly flirted with him. Many of us were pegged as gay, mainly me and Kota, but we were heterosexual. Although the rest of us were straight, those two were either pansexual or bisexual. There was a time that all of us except Sean thought that Mr. Blackbourne was asexual until we went to Sean and his apartment to see a blonde woman stumble out of his room in nothing but his white shirt. Let's say we were all frozen like stone on the outside, but we were cheering in the inside.

Mr. Elysed had finished me first before going onto the others. Since I was done, the store felt a bit stuffy so I went to the doors. I was playing Angry Birds when I noticed something odd. A girl in a camisole bumped into a couple. It didn't seem harmful unless you saw the slight movement of the girl's hand. Being best friends with pick pocketer, I would often notice these things. I frowned, watching the girl move away from the two. As she walked into the crowd, I moved instinctively after her. I followed her until she ducked into a service hall where the female was facing a man. As if this was a movie, I watched the man lunge at her with a cloth in his hand. After struggling, he covered the girl's mouth and nose with the mask until she passed out.

"You fucker! Let go of her." I moved, running towards them. The stranger saw me coming, but what he did unnerved me. Instead of being worried about being caught, he smiled as if he saw a treasure.

I raised my arm to throw a punch. Despite being big, he moved fast, evading my hits while landing some on me. He punched me in the face, making me stumble backwards. I hit something solid, but before I could do anything, a cloth was pushed over my mouth and nose. I tried to get out of the second man's hold, but he was too strong. Coughing, I felt myself become drowsy until I had to close my eyes.

Something was touching me. I groaned, trying to brush the hands away from my body. It was until hands grabbed my arms and pushed them to the surface underneath me did I remember that I was knocked out. I tried to sit up but was slammed back down.

I coughed, looking at the people above me. There were two large men and one frightened woman. The two men were restraining me to the table I was currently lying on, and the woman was clutching my plaid shirt and white t-shirt in her hands.

"Shhh, behave and everything will be easier," One man with dirty blonde hair looked at me. His blue eyes ran down my naked torso lustfully and licked his lips. "It's a shame that we couldn't play with you."

I spat at him. "Fuck you, you pervert."

The other man laughed, slapping one of his beefy hands over my mouth. His green eyes smiled in a gentle way but it was obvious he wasn't a good guy. "He got you there, Jack."

Jack sneered at him. "You're the same, Daniel. You're a pedophile."

Daniel shrugged before looking at me. He studied me. "He's not bad looking. I can see why you want to do him, but I'm not into guys this old."

I wanted to puke at these two men. They were sick and deserved to have their dicks cut off and shoved into their mouths.

Jack whined above me. "Look at him. His skin is so soft and milky. And look at those nipples. They're just begging to be eaten."

I winced as he pinched and pulled. Drool began to leak at the corner of his mouth before he caught it with a swipe of his tongue. His eyes gleamed at the sight of me in pain. His hand was slapped by Daniel who glared at him. Jack just winked at him before glaring at the woman in the corner. "What are you doing, bitch? Hurry up and finish taking his clothes off."

The woman whimpered before jumping towards me. She quickly pulled my jeans and briefs off. I shivered at the cool temperature in the room, cringing at Jack's smiling at my dick. Before he could do anything, the woman pulled a piece of fabric to cover myself. Then she grabbed my clothes and scampered from the room.

Jack tsked. "How boring."

Daniel removed his hands, moving to grab the shackled behind him. That was when I moved. Kicking my foot towards my head, it connected with Jack, making him stumble back. He cussed, holding his jaw. Daniel went to grab me but a quick jab at his throat made him choke. I went to move towards the door when a hand grabbed my hair. Pain erupted on my scalp and I was thrown into the wall. Sliding down, I barely touched the floor when a hand grabbed my hair again and pulled my head back. I winced, squinting up at Jack. He growled. "You should have behaved, you fucking cunt."

I yelped as he pulled my head back. I grabbed his hand with mine, trying to pull him off but he became rougher. He started to laugh at my tears that appeared at the pain. Another pair of hands grabbed mine, pulling them into the shackles. "I'll stay with him. You inform the boss."

Time seemed to warp and I was suddenly tugged into a room. I pulled at my restraints but they were stronger than me. I grew angry, looking at the dozens of people that were staring at me with intensity. "Hey, you motherfucking perverts! Let me go! All of you are fucked in the mind to like this sort of stuff."

The two men jerked me around the bend, and terror filled me. There was a bed placed in front of the audience. Knowing that something bad was going to happen, I tried to break free, but the two men yanked me back and threw me onto the bed. I struggled but they caught my limbs and chained me to the bed. At my cursing, Daniel stuffed a clothe into my mouth, muffling me.

A man with dark hair and dark eyes clapped. The audience quietened and stared at him with a lustfully expression of anticipation. "This young man was caught early this evening. He tried to escape despite knowing the rules so we have to make him an example to our products. These two men who led this man into the room will take his virginity then will punish him for breaking the rules."

Jack smiled at me as he and Daniel stripped out of their clothes. Exclamations from the audience filled the room, and I saw why. They were huge. Terror overcame me. If they tried to enter me, they'd kill me. In my terrified state, I even noticed that many men and women started to surround the bed.

A hand touched my inner thigh and squeezed, making me jump. Jack's cruel eyes met mine, and he smiled cruelly, licking his lips. "Don't worry, baby. I'll make your first time very memorable."

I screamed against my gag, hoping that someone would save me. I pulled against the chains and tried to kick the man off of me. Jack laughed as he settled himself between my legs and pushed my legs apart. He pressed himself against me, and I felt him at my entrance. As he rubbed and readied himself against my butt hole, I tensed, loosing any hope for rescue.

As Jack tried to push himself into me, the doors burst open, and a mechanical voice cackled. "Time to die, fuckers."

With those words, gunfire lit the room, sending everyone into chaos.