2 - Brother Bother

Chapter 2

“Excuse me?” he venomously spat at you. A shaking blonde waitress raced to the younger girl’s side and clamped a manicured hand over you mouth to shut you up.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Cosimo! YN doesn’t know what she’s doing! She’s just a kid, please don’t mind her. I’ll get another waiter to tend to your table. I apologize!” The blonde woman dragged you away by your ear as you yelped at the pain as she dragged you into the back room.

“Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow! Ira let me go!” you pulled away from the older woman who glared at you as if she could tear your head off.

“YN what the hell are you thinking!? Do you know who that is!?” You glared at the woman, rubbing your sore and red ear.

“No, Ira. I don’t. But apparently he’s rude and mean and important.”

IMPORTANT!? YN that’s Angel Cosimo!” You raised an eyebrow, asking if you should know who that was. “YN, under what rock have you been living? Angel Cosimo is the model! He’s rich, famous, and hot as hell! His dad is dying, I saw it in Time Magazine, so he’s going to inherit the company! He’s, like, gonna be the most powerful person in the world by next year!”

“So?” you asked, bored of this conversation. “That doesn’t give him an excuse to be an asshole.” Ira gripped your shoulder, her pink glittery nails digging into your shoulder.

YES, YN. YES IT DOES. ESPECIALLY WHEN HIS COMPANY OWNS THE DAMN RESTAURANT!” You groaned and pushed her off of you. “Just… take the rest of the night off, okay? Go home and keep Katsuro out of trouble.” You sighed, but nodded.

Everyone at work knew about Kat. It was your own personal embarrassment. But nevertheless, you loved your brother and you knew he loved you. You groaned and put your nametag back and grabbed your backpack before getting ready to trudge home.

Meanwhile, Angel sat in the restaurant with his arms crossed over his chest. How dare that… that… plebe talk to him like that? A waiter with bright pink hair and downcast eyes approached the table.

“H-Hello, Mr…. Mr. Cosimo,” the boy muttered. He was tall and stick thin. His bubblegum pink hair hid his tan skin and velvet coloured eyes. “Can… Can I get you something to… to…” The boy collapsed to the floor and everyone gasped besides Angel.

He rolled his eyes. These plebes were absolutely useless.

As you arrived home, you heard giggling behind the door. It was a drunken, girly giggle and you froze outside the door. Kat and his one night stand where probably on the couch. Without much hesitation, you opened the door.

The girl sitting on your brother’s lap was shirtless and braless, and she gasped loudly when you entered. She was about to scream, but you closed the door and left the room. Your brother rolled his (e/c) eyes and ran a hand through his (h/c) hair.

“Don’t mind her,” he seductively whispered in the whore’s ear. “That’s just my sister.”

“You… you said you lived here alone,” the girl whimpered.

“Well, I thought she’d be at work.” The woman stood up and slipped on her nearly see through blouse before running out the door in her heels. Kat humphed and trudged into your bedroom, where you sat with a book in your hands.

Your bother, I mean… brother, leaned against the doorway with his (s/c) arms crossed over his firm chest. You didn’t glance up from your book at him. He scoffed silently and plopped face down onto your bed, just missing your legs. Like a cat needing attention, he propped his head up on your knee.

“YN,” he muttered. You ignored him. “YN. Why were you home so early? Did you get fired?” You whacked him on the head with your book, using your finger to hold your place. “Ow!!! What the hell, baby sis!”

“Shut up, you dumbass,” you muttered, turning back to your page. He sighed.

“What happened?”

“Some rich asshole was at work, and I put him in his place.” There was a beat of silence. “Turns out that he’s not just a rich asshole, but he’s the son of the rich asshole who owns the Waterfront Rouge.” Kat rolled his eyes.

“That’s just like you, huh? Rarely pick fights, but pick ‘em with the wrong people.”

“Oh, look who’s talking. You just pick fights with everyone.” Kat shrugged, not denying your acquisition.

“So, you still have your job, right?” you glared down at your brother, knowing what he was going to say next.

“Yes… why?”

“I kinda… sorta… totally… got fired for accidentally shoving someone out a window.” You smacked him over the head with your book.

DUMBASS!!!”

*****
What do you think? Is it good so far? Sorry, it's probably too early for that. Please remember to vote and comment!

Byyyyeee!