34 - Bed

Chapter 34

The plane landed on Italian soil. You leg was bouncing crazily as your anxiety levels rose exponentially. Angel sighed at your state, slightly guilty for causing you to feel like this. But the guilty feelings were minute compared to the anger and jealousy building in him.

How dare Whitney steal your heart? You were Angel’s fiance. Well, you had been before Miranda had shown up.

In a way, it no longer mattered. Angel had you, and Whitney was dead in a safe in Angel’s office. There was no real problems here, save for the fact that Miranda awaited his return back at the Cosimo Manor.

You weren’t just anxious; you were flat out scared. Not only were you worried about Whitney, but you were also terrified to see Mr. and Mrs. LN. You now knew they were your birth parents, and they didn’t know it.

Maybe you’d be able to convince them that you were the long lost baby YN, but it would be difficult. Any doubt or denial in their minds would cause immediate failure on your part, so you were more than hesitant to go. Angel smiled warmly at you. God, you hated him. So much.

His arrogant smirk didn’t leave his face as the two of you got in the waiting limo that drove you to the Cosimo Manor. To your surprise, and extreme confusion, he lead you to the back door that lead to the servant’s quarters. You opened your mouth to ask what was going on, but he put a finger to his lips to silence you.

Sneaking through the darkened and empty kitchen, Angel lead you to a different room than where you slept during your previous stay. It was a servant’s room that was empty, but still had a nice bed and really nice furniture. Not as nice as the rest of the house, but still nicer than anything in her apartment.

“Now listen,” Angel whispered. “I need you to stay quiet and hidden for now, okay? We don’t want Miranda or my mother to find you.” You sighed and nodded. You’d do anything to not have to face those psychos.

“What am I supposed to do?”

“You can stay in this room for now, okay? I’m sorry it’s not one of the best rooms, but-”

“I like it,” you muttered, sitting on the twin sized bed. He sighed with a smile. You were humble, sweet. You didn’t want all the frills and the fun. But you deserved it and Angel would give you the world and more.

It was dark outside, and you could see the moon through the small window above the twin sized bed. You sat down, and to your surprise, Angel sat down beside you. He laid down beside you, stretching out with enough room beside him for you to lay down. You didn’t move.

“Aren’t you going to sleep?” he asked. “It’s late.”

“Like… with you?” He sighed.

“Yeah. Is there a problem?” You shook your head wildly.

“But… aren’t you going to go back to your room?” He shook his head and stared blankly at the ceiling.

“I’m supposed to be at the Cosimo private islands right now. They’re not expecting me back until tomorrow. So, I’ll hide down here with you.” You rolled your eyes and laid down on the small bed.

“Fine. But if you try anything, and I mean anything, I will kill you so fast you won’t be able to scream for help.” He chuckled at your meaningless threat.

“Relax, sweetheart,” he said. “I won’t do anything to you.” You groaned and laid down beside him. To your surprise, he wrapped his arms around your waist and held you close like a teddy bear. Your face went bright red, blushing from the unexpected motion. You pushed away from him and fell onto the floor with a small thump.

“I-I thought you said you wouldn’t do anything!” you stuttered.

“I haven’t done anything,” he said defensively. “I was just making sure you wouldn’t fall off the bed in the night. Clearly, I failed.” You rolled your eyes and got back in the bed. You were too tired for this nonsense and just wanted to sleep.

Eventually, you did manage to fall into a light slumber, giving up on trying to stop Angel from holding you. He wouldn’t hurt you for one night. And if he did, you would scream so loud it would wake everyone in the house. You knew he didn’t want that.

Angel’s hands rested on your waist, his eyes on your sleeping face. He smiled and leaned in closer, gently and slowly pulling you to his chest. He didn’t want to wake you up.

He buried his face in your hair, savoring the scent of you. If he could make a candle with your scent, he would, and fill the air just to remind him of you wherever he went.

Angel was so glad to have you in his arms. You were his. Not Whitney’s, not your brother’s, not his family’s… His. And there was no escape.

*****
MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment! Have a nice day!