Ending #2

Ending 2: Escape (lemon)

Akiko was dead at your feet. You looked to the cake in your hand and were terrified. You threw it to the ground, leaving a splat. You heard footsteps approaching the door, and you raced to hide under the desk in the corner of the room.

The door burst open, and Angel stepped in. He groaned in pain, but searched around for you.

“YN?” he asked, nearly teasingly. “Where are you, sweetheart? Everything is okay now. It’s just us. We’re safe.” You sniffled, trying to not sob.

Wrong choice.

The blonde pulled you out from under the desk, screaming.

“Found you, darling!” His lip was bleeding, and his left eye had a new bruise forming on it. “Don’t worry about it. They died before they could do too much damage. Oh well, I’m still your husband, you know.”

He lifted you over his shoulder with strength you didn’t know he had and took you to his bedroom, which was empty.

The blond threw you on the bed, a grin spreading on his face. You began to scream, even though you knew no one could hear you. Instead of doing what you expected he would do, Angel cuddled against you, burying his face in your breasts.

“Goodnight, my love.” With his grip tight around your waist, he fell asleep on you. Any movement would wake him. You were trapped in absolute terror.

Angel kept you locked in his bedroom, even though the manor was empty, as he cleaned up. He buried all the bodies of guests and maids in the garden out back. He left for a while, and came back with what appeared to be an electric dog collar.

“Can’t have you escaping, now can we?” he has said. You were forced to wear it 24/7. But eventually, you were able to walk around the gardens and the rest of the house. You blocked out any emotions, being trapped there with no way to contact anyone for help.

Then one day, while in the kitchen, Angel approached you with a grin on his face.

“YN,” he said, leaning against the counter as you made (choose a food). You shot him a glance, not bothering to waste words on him. “Do you think the manor is rather lonely with just the two of us?” You nodded, barely listening.

Without warning, you were suddenly against the wall, Angel holding your hands above your head.

“Then how about we fill it with children?”

“Angel, I-” He silenced you by kissing you, roughly and thoroughly. He dragged you through the manor back to the bedroom you shared. He never tried anything before this, but… oh no.

Angel pushed you onto the bed and took off his shirt, a lustful look spreading on his pale face.

“Angel! I don’t want to do this!” you exclaimed, covering your face with your hands. His slim fingers danced up your chest and to your neck, tracing the skin under your collar. Your ball and chain keeping you there.

“Have my child,” he said. “And I’ll take this off.” You gasped. The nature of his suggestion was lewd, inappropriate, and flat out revolting!

But you wanted freedom! You’d do anything to even get the chance to get the hell out of there.

“Fine,” you spat venomously. His grin widened and he attacked your neck with kisses, sucking on your skin as though it were candy. You bit your tongue to try and not moan. You were letting him do this to you. You wouldn’t give him the satisfaction knowing you liked it.

He sent you a knowing look, telling you he knew exactly what you were doing. Angel ripped your nightgown from your body, literally tearing it at the seams. His nails dug into your sides as he excitedly kissed you repeatedly.

You didn’t fight, just tried to go elsewhere in your mind. You didn’t want this, but if you would get out of there… was it worth it?

You weren’t paying attention until you felt Angel tear your underwear off your body. You gasped in surprise, realizing both of you were completely naked. He was hard as a rock, aching and desperate for you.

Without any signs or warnings, he slammed into you. You screamed in pain and shock, and he didn’t move. Angel lifted your legs over himself, setting your knees on his shoulders.

“Tell me when I can move,” he whispered in a husky tone. You nodded slightly, biting your lip. He kissed your forehead as he began moving. The friction was driving you crazy and you could no longer tell if you hated it.

Maybe you… liked it?

No! You couldn’t possibly like this. You hated him! You didn’t want this! You didn’t-

“Angel!” you moaned accidentally. His smug grin spread across his face and he kept moving before kissing your neck. Your arms wrapped around him, hugging his warm body close.

He kissed your (s/c) neck, down to your shoulders, slowly treating every inch of skin as though it meant the world to him. You were his now. Body, mind, and soul.

YN Cosimo. Such a lovely sound, don’t you think? An even better sound, however, were the moans and groans coming from you. You were like putty in his hands, melting at every touch from your husband.

Angel loved every moment of you, of just being with you, of knowing you belonged to him.

Hours and hours went by in a heartbeat. Neither of you seemed to care or notice.

You came, his name ripping through your throat as if it were a prayer being sent to the heavens. Angel pulled nearly all the way out, then rammed himself back into you, going deep enough to surely touch your womb. He came soon after, his lips on yours. There was no doubt you wouldn’t be impregnated by this.

“I… I do love you,” he breathed. He didn’t move from on top of you, or try to leave your entrance.

“I know, Angel…” you muttered, your eyes closed peacefully. “I know.”

He didn’t make you say it back. As long as you knew you were his, Angel was happy.

Your husband, Cornelius Angel Cosimo, killed everyone and anyone that came onto the Cosimo manor land. All of them were threatening his life with you and your two children, (son) and (daughter).

Of course, Katsuro LN was left in Goding City, worried sick about his baby sister. So worried, in fact, that he bought a plane ticket to Italy to go search for you. Of course, he didn’t know what had happened or what to expect. All he could do was hope you were okay…

T H E
E N D