15 - Brotherly Love

Chapter 15

“C-Caspian?” you asked hesitantly, feeling his grip tighten.

“We need to talk,” he spat, pulling you into your room and closing the door quickly. He threw you onto the bed and turned on the lamp in the corner, illuminating part of the room. Your body began shaking in fear. What was he going to do?

You snuggled into (b/n) and hugged the bear closely. Caspian scoffed when he saw this, and began pacing back and forth at the foot of the bed.

“W-What do you want from m-me?” He stopped pacing.

“Angel doesn’t love you,” he spat. Your body froze. That was it? You scoffed and let go of your stuffed bear, sitting up in the bed.

“Really? Is that all you wanted to tell me? Caspian, I’ve known that since we met, okay? There’s no need to remind me of anything of the sort.”

“No, listen, LN,” he said. “Angel might marry you, but he will never love you. He’s going to have affairs and cheat on you constantly.” You raised an eyebrow.

“Why are you telling me this, Caspian?”

“Because, my brother has hurt people before. I don’t want it to happen again.” You stood up from the bed.

“What do you mean?” He looked to the floor in shame. “Caspian, tell me. Please.” He took your hand in his. You could feel him shaking in fear. “Caspian?”

“Ssh…” his voice was breaking, as though he might cry. “Y-You can’t tell him I told you. Okay? Please… P-please never tell him…” You nodded, promising your silence. “He tried to kill Whitney, our cousin. Angel tried to shove him from the Eiffel tower when we were on vacation together. He only lived because he grabbed the railing of the floor below and screamed until someone came to help.”

You sighed. Could Angel really be that dangerous?

“Why would he do that?”

“We don’t know. Neither of them ever talk about it. Whitney tried drowning him in Greece when we were all there for a friend’s wedding. I don’t want to see you hurt. Physically or emotionally…”

“Why are you telling me this? Why do you care?” There was a pause as the younger boy took a deep breath.

“Because I hope you can change my brother for the better. I love him, YN. He’s still my brother. But I think you should teach him that cheating on your spouse, even if you don’t love them, is not right.”

“Well, what would you suggest?” Caspian sighed and caressed your cheek.

“At the ball, you have to dance with others, okay? Try to get him jealous. But don’t do too much. You don’t want to get a reputation for being a slut at your own wedding.”

“So… You think I should make Angel jealous so he won’t cheat on me in the future?” He nodded proudly.

“Trust me.”

“Caspian, I don’t even know you.” He sighed and let go of your hands as he walked towards the door.

“I know you don’t, YN. But please, to protect yourself at least, do this for me. For Angel.” You sighed deeply as he exited your bedroom. You hesitantly changed into a pair of silken pajamas and then climbed into the mountain of a bed.

Outside the room, as Caspian exited, he was met by the cold blue eyes of his brother leaning against the opposite wall. Caspian felt his heart stop in his chest.

“A-Angel…” he stuttered. “What are you doing her-”

“What were you doing in YN’s room?” His tone was cold and unwavering. Clearly Angel was taking no jokes from his little brother today.

“Nothing, Angel. I was just-” Angel took strong strides towards his brother, his aura growing more intense with every silent second.

“There are things she doesn’t need to know,” Angel hissed. “And if she knows, well… Caspian, I love you, and I don’t want to see you get hurt.” Without another word, Angel swiftly walked away, leaving his baby brother trembling outside his fiance’s bedroom door.

You fell into an uneasy sleep, not expecting the upcoming drama and confusion.

Meanwhile, a boy from France was flying in, a devious smirk on his face. He just couldn’t wait to see the cousin whom he loved so much. Running a hand through his cobalt blue hair, the pale boy threw a glance at his little sister rushing to keep up.

“Wait up, Whit!” the young girl exclaimed, maybe eight or nine.

“Keep up, Aki.” His voice flowed from his mouth like lava from a volcano; dangerously beautiful and enticing. “We don’t want to be late.”

*****
WHITNEY!! Btw, Whitney is also a boys name! Not just a girls name! He's sexy as fuck and enchanting, so don't judge a love interest by their name!

Also, he may come off as creepy. Don't worry. It gets worse. Thank you for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote!