30 - ...Kat?

Chapter 30
(Short chapter)

You sat in the living room, jaw tightly closed and hands clasped together in your lap. Outside the living room window, the sky had grown dark. Katsuro anxiously rubbed his hands together while he sat in a chair across from you, waiting for your reaction.

It felt like the silence had filled the room for hours.

“So…” said Kat, just trying to break the ice as soon as possible. “Your thoughts?” You just sat there in silence. You just found out your entire life was a fucking lie. How were you supposed to react to that?

You took a deep breath to balance yourself before you stood up. You smiled at your brother, who was still your brother no matter what, and stretched. You yawned deeply.

“Welp, I’m gonna hit the hay,” you stated. Kat looked at you with extreme worry. “Night, Kat.” You left the room without another word, as if the news you had just received was nothing.

Katsuro watched you leave the room and retreat into your bedroom. He sighed, extremely worried for your mental health. But, nevertheless, your brother stood up and went to his room to change into pajamas. Then he went to your room, where you laid on your bed with a book in your hands.

“Hey, um… YN?” Kat asked hesitantly. You glanced up at him. “Are you really okay?” You nodded, your eyes turning back to your book. He sighed, but let it go. “C’mon. It’s late. No more reading.” You groaned and put your bookmark between the pages.

Kat took the book and set it on your night stand before turning out the lights.

“Scoot over,” he grunted. You rolled your eyes in the dark but did as you were told. Your brother got in the bed and pulled the covers up to your chin, cuddling you close to his chest. “Good night, YN. I love you.”

“I love you too, Kat…” You drifted off to sleep not a moment later. Kat sighed and tried to follow you into the dreamland that would give him peace for the night.

If you were to look at yourself, and then at Miranda LN, you would see some incredible resemblances. I mean, not in personality. She’s a total bitch, and you’re kind of nice, but that’s not what I’m talking about.

I’m talking about your faces. They were the same shape (square, round, etc), and your eyes were the same shape as well. Yes, she was more visually… appealing, but you did look alike.

Maybe it was because you had the same parents? But who knows?

*****
So... you're not the best at taking bad news. And could you possibly be the kidnapped child of the same people who gave birth to the bitch who stole your man? The answer may shock you!

Yes, I went into clickbait mode.....

Don't forget to vote and comment! Have a nice day!