21 - Broken Hearts

Chapter 21
(Short chapter again. Sorry)

Angel was finally done speaking with his aunt. God, he hated that woman. She was so judgemental about everything. As he searched for you through the crowds, he made it to the patio out back and felt his heart stop.

You…. you were kissing… his COUSIN!?

Angel glared at the two of you and fought the urge to storm out there and murder Whitney right then and there. Plus, if he went out there, you’d know he was in love with you. Or at least that he had feelings for you, and he couldn’t let that happen!

He would have to confront Whitney alone.

You smiled briefly as you pulled away from Whitney. A blush spread over your cheeks like wildfire, while his complexion stayed the same.

“You’re beautiful…” you heard him murmur. This only caused you to blush even more. You were half convinced you could crack an egg on your head and it would cook. “I’m sorry, YN. I know I should control myself and all, but it’s just… it’s really hard when I have a goddess standing in front of me.” You felt yourself die and go to heaven in that moment.

“Whitney!” called a young girl’s voice. “Whitney!” The boy perked up and looked to the sliding doors, seeing a young girl with lavender eyes and light brown hair. She smiled as she saw you and Whitney, and then began running over to the two of you. Whitney smiled at the young girl.

“YN, this is Akiko. Aki, this is YN.” The young girl smiled brightly and innocently at you, making your heart skip a beat. She was adorable and perfect, like a glass doll.

“Hi, YN!” exclaimed Akiko. “You can call me Aki! Whit does it all the time!” You smiled at the young girl, maybe eight or nine years of age.

“Well, it is a pleasure to meet you, Aki.”

“YN! YN!” called a male’s voice. You perked up, seeing Mr. Cosimo waiting by the doors with a bowl of pudding. “There’s someone I want you to meet! Come quickly!” You nodded and smiled towards the siblings before rushing off. Aki smirked at her brother.

“So,” she said in a dark tone. “You got her to kiss ya, huh?” He smirked and nodded, looking at the ground momentarily. “What’s that you always say about women again?” An evil grin grew across his face.

They’ll always fall for a broken heart…”

*****
WHITNEY PERVERT BITCH BACK OFF THE YN. YOU DON'T DESERVE HER, YOU PLAYER LYING PYROMANIAC ASSHOLE!!!

Anyway, thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment! Have a nice day!