38 - Demands

Chapter 38

Angel slept in the small room he had kept you in the previous night. Your smell was still on the sheets, a comforting scent he loved dearly.

You, meanwhile, were lying awake in his room, still bound to the bed. You sighed while staring at the ceiling. You had given up struggling out of your binds hours ago and now laid absolutely still. The worst thing about that situation, in your mind, was the boredom.

There was nothing to do, no one to talk to, nothing. If Angel had stayed there with you, you would be frightened out of your mind, but you wished he had left you with a free hand and a rubix cube or something.

In the morning, Angel was dressed in his suit, then retired to his room to “take care of something”. As he entered, you perked up and began screaming into the gag. He sat beside you on the bed and took it off.

“Let me go!” you spat at him. “You creep!” Angel laughed, tossing his head back and running a hand through his hair. “Where’s Whitney!? Where’s Emiko!?”

“Hush, YN,” he sighed, pressing his finger to your lips to silence you. “Don’t worry about them. It’s just me and you here, okay? Now, I have something for you.”

You raised an eyebrow as he locked the door then pulled a large box out from under the bed. He untied one of your hands slowly, stating the rules of being freed.

“Now listen,” he said, reaching for your binds. “You will not scream. You will not try to escape. You will stand still and do exactly as I say. If that clear?” You were about to protest, when you remembered he had chloroform. He could do whatever he wanted to you if you argued. So you nodded silently. He grinned.

You sat up on the bed silently and watched the box as Angel carefully opened it. Inside was a familiar wedding dress.

“You still have this?” you asked, taking the dress you had chosen out of the box. He nodded proudly.

“I saved it for you. Of course, Miranda tried to get Mum to throw it away, but I knew you would be coming back.” You looked at him worriedly.

“Why did you think I’d be coming back?”

“Because,” he started. “Nothing in the world can stop me from having you.” You stood up, about to sprint towards the door when all of a sudden Angel spat a threat. “If you leave that room, I’ll kill Whitney.” You froze.

“Y-You know where he is?” Angel smirked. He was dead in Angel’s office, but you didn't know that. He could use his cousin over you for as long as he wanted.

“Of course I do.” He stood up. “Now, will you cooperate?” You nodded frantically. Anything to protect the people you loved. “Put on the dress.” You hesitated, but did as you were told. Angel left the room to allow you to dress yourself out of the maid’s uniform and into the wedding dress.

Once you were decent, he knocked and reentered the room. His grin turned into a smile that covered his entire face. You felt sick at the sight of him. Naked and bare in front of him.

Angel kissed your shoulder gently, his fingers drumming over your exposed skin in a fast tempo.

“You’re beautiful,” he moaned into your skin. “Absolutely gorgeous.” His husky whispering voice sent shivers down your spine. You didn’t want to be here. Anywhere but there would be better…

Angel explained to you his plan. He was going to have a talk with Miranda, and you’d take her place in the wedding, the veil covering your face. You were about to protest, but He shook his head.

“You agreed to this, YN. To protect Whitney, remember?” You sighed and nodded in defeat. “You’re all mine, darling.” You looked away, feeling tears prick at your eyes.

Angel left the room, promising to come back for you when the time was right. He kissed your hand gently before he left. You collapsed on the bed in tears. You were losing your freedom to a psychopath.

Angel found Miranda, whose face was caked in makeup and her hair in curlers. He smiled at her and requested she speak with him in private in the kitchens. Once they had arrived, Angel told all the kitchen staff to vacate. They did exactly that.

“Miranda,” Angel said.

“Yes, Ange?” asked Miranda in a small voice, trying to be cute. He cringed at the nickname she had given him. God, Angel just wanted to stab her right then and there.

“I have something important I need to talk to you about.” She raised her drawn on eyebrows.

“What about, Angel?” she asked. He smirked, reaching into a kitchen drawer and pulling out a chef’s knife, the kind made to carve through meat.

“I think it’s best you stay here for the wedding.”

*****
Don't forget to vote and comment! Have a nice day!