Ending #1

Ending 1: Eat the Cake

Without a second thought, you dig into the cake. You know that only one bite will kill you, but you don’t want to risk it. As you swallow it, nearly choking on every crumb, the door burst open. Angel stood on the other side, his lip bleeding and a new black eye forming.

“YN!” he moaned, seeing you standing there. His eyes widened at the sight of Akiko on the floor and a nearly empty white wrapper in your hands. “YN!” Your name ripped through his throat as he raced to your side.

“Angel, I-”

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?” he screamed in your face, shaking your shoulders violently. “HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME BEHIND LIKE THIS!?

“How could you kill all these people!?” you counter argued. “How could you kill Whitney, and then blackmail me by threatening him!? How could you kidnap me, and trick me, and do all of th-”

BECAUSE I LOVE YOU FOR FUCK’S SAKE!” he let go of you, pushing himself away and collapsing to his knees, sobbing hysterically. “Damn it, YN… I love you… How could you do this to me?”

“Angel,” you sighed. “I’m in love with Whitney. I’m sorry. I can’t help-”

“He doesn’t love you…” Angel muttered. “He never did. He was a playboy, a psychopath that took girls and spit them out like candy. He’d keep you for a night, while I…” Angel stood and walked towards you. You felt the strength draining from your body as if from a faucet. “I will love you forever.”

You fell to the ground, Angel sliding down with you. He took your face in his hands and kissed you softly. His pale lips clashed against your own, kissing you goodbye. The world went dark as he sighed.

But Angel didn’t cry. No, why would he?

His blue eyes went straight to the cake left on the floor, the bit he hit from your hands. Setting your body down gently, and making it look like you were sleeping, he took the cake and ate it without hesitation.

After one last kiss to your dead lips, he laid beside your corpse and waited for death’s sweet embrace to lead him to you.

Nobody alive knew what took place at the Cosimo Manor. And nobody would find out for months until police came searching for all the missing people. It was later known as the ‘Wedding Massacre’, thought to be done by a rival company who wanted to take out Angel.

The truth would never be uncovered by the living. It was left with the dead.

You were buried with Angel in the same grave, and a story began around the two of you. Rumors spread that you two were a Romeo and Juliet, dying together as the world fell apart around you. Well, it was kind of right, I guess.

T H E
E N D