37 - Freeze

Chapter 36

The day seemed to pass quickly. You were still trapped in that room, but no one came to let you out. Nobody knew you were even there.

Nobody, that is, except the groom. He watched as people ran around the manor like ants as they tried to get possibly the biggest wedding of the year ready and planned within 20 hours. He smiled with sadistic amusement watching them run about as they fell into his plan. His tux was set, and he was able to have a maid find the wedding dress you were going to wear.

Angel folded it and hid it away in his room under his king sized bed. He smiled, thinking about how he would share this bed with you soon enough. His skin buzzed at the thought of you lying on his bed, your hair a mess as you smiled at him wildly. He’d kiss your lips, and then move down to your chin. Oh, the sounds he would get from you would be something to treasure for eternity.

Shaking his head, Angel left the room and returned to check on the wedding cake which was being cooked fresh in the kitchens. Angel smiled at the chefs as they scurried around like mice. He bent over, lightly tasting a fingerful of the cake mix.

Making sure nobody was looking, Angel reached up on the shelf above him and pulled down a white bottle and poured half of the contents into the bowl. Screwing the cap back on and mixing the contents into the cake batter, everyone around him none the wiser to what he had done.

He waltzed through the hallways, seeing people putting up banners and flowers. He decided he never wanted to take them down. Tomorrow was a very special day. The most important day of his life.

Of your life, too.

He knew that you didn’t like him, but you’d learn otherwise, right? Of course, how could you not fall in love with him? He was amazing! And there wouldn’t be anyone else for you to have any feelings for.

Finally, he had what seemed to be everything in order. The only issue was you and how to get his plan to work out correctly from that point on. A maid approached Angel at a quick pace.

“Young master! Young master!” she exclaimed, slightly out of breath.

“What is it, Mitsi?”

“Someone heard a lot of banging in that spare room you said not to disturb. What shall we do?” Angel sighed.

“Leave it to me,” he said. “I’ll take care of it.”

“But sir-”

“I said I’ll take care of it!” The maid was left shaking slightly as he stormed away, whipping the key out of his pocket to open the door.

When he got there, he found you sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall. Your (e/c) pearls stared out the window blankly. As soon as the door open, your head turned at the speed of sound. You scrambled to your feet to see who was there.

“Angel!” you exclaimed. You half wanted to hug him, half wanted to slap him. “Where the hell have you been!? Someone locked the door and I was stuck in here!” He sighed.

“I’m sorry someone locked you in here,” he said. His poker face hid the fact that he was glad you didn’t know it was him. “I could’ve sworn I left the door unlocked.”

“Whatever,” you spat. “Just get me out of here.” He sighed and nodded.

“Just don’t let anyone see you, okay? We’ll have to cut through the kitchens.” You sighed and nodded. Angel took your hand as you walked, nearly dragging you behind him.

“An-gel!”  sang an ear splitting voice. To your horror, Miranda LN, your biological sister, came around the corner. Her brown eyes scoured the room for Angel, who quickly pulled you behind the large fridge.

He pulled you close to his chest and covered your mouth with his hand to keep you quiet. Pressed against his chest, you felt all your heat burst up to your cheeks and your face began glowing red.

Angel was whispering to himself to not fuck this up. He had you exactly where he wanted you and he really didn’t want to move, even after Miranda left the kitchens.

Finally, the eldest LN daughter left the kitchen to search for her fiance elsewhere. You took a sharp breath and jumped away from Angel, hiding your glowing face behind your hands. He smirked at your state and crossed his arms over his chest.

“Well,” he said with a smug grin. “That was certainly cozy, hm?”

“Sh-Shut up!” you exclaimed. “Just show me where I’m supposed to go!” He sighed and nodded. He pulled a small bottle out of his back pocket and a rag off a nearby shelf. Dousing the rag with the liquid, he slunk behind you as you complained about wanting to get out of there as quickly as possible.

He covered your mouth with the cloth. You screamed into the cloth, it was too muffled.

*****
May I just say, I did not expect this story to go for so long. I figyred it would make it to maybe 20 chapters... wow.

Things are certainly escalating in thisweird little world we have, huh? We love our yanderes, we love our side characters, we connect with the characters, I've gotten messages for a sequal to Silken Shackles (which I probably won't do, sorry to burst your bubble). Sometimes it just feels like its no longer my writing. Once I publish, I'm giving you a story, a life, a love. And that's amazing in my eyes.

I should stop speaking now.

Sorry I didn't update recently! A bunch of things have been happening, like friend drama and prom is approaching.

Don't forget to vote and comment! Have a nice day!