iii /// dna

'I'm going to be so late!' The girl trainer thought to herself while checking her messages. They say she needs to be in the conference room 039 ASAP, and she had an idea of why she was needed so desperately. Normally, she would just take the stairs, but due to her already being extremely late, she opted to go in the elevator.

Still looking at her phone, she walks abnormally fast. Her Weavile looking a little anxious for being late to the meeting, but remained calm on her shoulder. The girl then quickly pressed the button for the elevator, which luckily is already on the ground floor, and quickly hops into it. She presses the button of her floor, only to look out at what she thought was the very definition of handsome.

To her, he is the representation of a bright, burning sun, alight in even the darkest hour. His figure was slim, yet built. His cute button nose and the strange birthmarks on his cheeks only made him look cuter. His auburn hair reflects his beautiful skin tone, the two of them matching together in unison. And the eyes, how could she not stare into them.

She could see the reflection of determination, care, self-sacrifice, love, and a little bit of lust gleaming in them currently. The beautiful brown coloured eyes shows his passion and hints a little surprise too. She thinks he looks so beautiful, masculine, amazing... Maybe... Perfect.

To him, she was the representation of a moonlit beach, with the waves crashing down upon the shoreline. Her body may be skinny, but she definitely had clearly defined muscles. Her pink plump lips, with her adorable little nose. Her ears pierced with silver earrings made him think she looks badass. Her beautiful brown hair represented the waves of the beach, crashing down upon her shoulder with a Weavile sitting on top of it. But best of all, how could he not stare into her beautiful eyes. They contain the mysterious factor in them, as well as determination. Just by looking at her, he could tell she was cool, calm, and collective. Maybe a calculative battler?

The bright blue orbs he couldn't stop staring at them. They were so beautiful. He thinks she looks adorable yet fierce, brave, adventurous... And maybe, perfect.

The two trainers begin to stare at each other for what seems like an eternity. Their Pokémon begin to grow worried for their trainers. Them never reacting like this before to anything. They both individually start to shake their trainers, trying so desperately hard to get their attention, but to no avail, they kept staring at each other.

Unfortunately for them both, the elevator door begins to cut them both off from staring any longer. The dreadful doors began to move at either side, before smashing into each other. This causes the trainers to snap out of their trance almost immediately after, leaving them to question what they just did.

'What was I... Just doing?' the young boy begins to think. It looking back at its Pikachu for some answers, only to receive the same confused look its trainer gave it. 'I've never done that before to anyone else, so why now? And why with that particular girl?' Ash began to think. Soon after when he couldn't think of why he did such a thing, he shrugs off the thought and begins to head for the battlefield. Deciding he would just think about it later.

'That's so uncharacteristic of me... Why would I go all oogly eyes on a boy I just saw for the first time?' the girl trainer was doing exactly was the boy trainer was doing, thinking of a reason for their abnormal thoughts and actions. 'But, why him? Most girls my age go crazy over Steven Stone. So, why did I look at him?' the trainer's thoughts began to wonder once more.

Her partner was looking at her from her shoulder. It knows its trainer was okay, but it wondered why it would do such a thing. Both of them were snapped out of their thoughts however when the elevator arrived at the floor which the girl wanted to go on the whole time. 'I'll just think about it later.' She shrugs the thought off and continues into conference room 039.