xvi // stigma

-

"STOP THE BATTLE!"

At this, Charizard decreases his speeds from around 70km/h to 0, and lands on the ground, inches apart from Audino. Losing the Dragon Claw and his mega evolution, Charizard and all of the stadium looks towards the large T.V screen. It usually projects the trainers Pokémon and statistics, but right now, it showcases Sir Michael, looking angry on the monitor.

"I apologise for the interruption, but the battle may not go on any further." He speaks with a loud and demanding voice, which makes all the audience start to whisper among them of the very rare situation.

"I demand that Georgia Carroll of Dewford City in Hoenn is to be removed from the premises. She is in violation of the Trainer's Conduct, where one must not injure a Pokémon using non-Pokémon moves for one's own personal gain." Everyone's starting to gossip even more than before now, some grabbing out cameras and phones to record the whole ordeal.

Georgia looks around mortified, seeing all the pointing and whispering about her must feel horrible.

"Ms Carroll has been under suspicion of such actions for a while now, but Hannah Abernathy of Snowpoint City in Sinnoh has shown concrete evidence of such behaviour, and multiple citizens have called in about the violation during the battle. I was alerted of the situation and ordered there be a stop to it."

Georgia looks towards Audino, and shows glints of revenge in her eyes, wanting to know that she will get back at her former Pokémon for what he has done. Hannah and Weavile begin moving closer to Charizard and Georgia's Audino, ensuring their safety from the alleged abuser.

"Georgia, I demand the removal of all your Pokémon and a suspension of your Pokémon Training license. Further charges will be decided later on. For now, her on hand Pokémon shall go into Professor Sycamore's care, and she will be escorted off of grounds immediately. The battle will not go on any further, and Hannah will advance onto the 4th round by default. Thank you for listening." The screen turns black, and all eyes turn upon the accused.

Georgia looks humiliated and horrified, looking towards her Audino, she decides that it's his entire fault, and begins to take something out of her pocket.

Hannah sees this and immediately runs faster towards the two Pokémon, going even faster when they see what Georgia pulls out; a knife. Everyone in the crowd collectively gasps, and Ash runs off towards the battlefield. Ignoring all the calls from his friends to stop, he goes to the field for one purpose; to protect Hannah.

Professor Sycamore also rises from his chair, in order to help Hannah. Diantha was about to rise as well, but the professor tells her not to, saying it will only make things more complicated. Diantha nods at this, understanding where the professor is coming from and lets him go down to the battlefield.

The Swiss army knife may be small, but it can do a lot of damage with the bearer of it going mentally insane. Georgia looks towards Audino and starts mumbling to herself which only people on the field can hear, "I'm going to kill you, Audino."

Georgia then runs forward at the Audino, the knife in her right hand, she starts charging towards her former Pokémon. She was centimetres away from hitting the terrified Audino, but a hand catches her wrist, it belonging to Hannah.

Charizard and Weavile take Audino away from the battle, them knowing that Audino needs to be protected from his crazy ex-trainer and that Hannah is more than capable of pulling this off.

"I'm not going to let you do that," Hannah mutters under her breath. Georgia looks shocked that she was stopped so seamlessly, and gets even angrier than she was before.

"Never mind to hurting Audino, my sights are now set on killing you." Georgia grunts in Hannah's face and her free left-hand attempts to swing at Hannah's.