xxxiii // violeta

The helicopter touches down on a cliff not too long after take off. James lands the helicopter where everyone else has gathered, the last raised platform before the Sundial, where everyone can see the clear path the rock must go.

Somehow, James' helicopter flying abilities are actually decent, and he manages to keep everyone safe during the trip.

"Where did you even learn to fly a helicopter?" Bonnie asks.

"I learnt it in the Team Rocket training days, didn't think I'd be using my skills here though."

When the blades of the helicopter stop spinning, the six humans and four Pokémon hop out. Hannah looks around to see Shauna and her friends, all the gym leaders, Sawyer, Serena and the professor looking at them. The professor lets out a sigh of relief when he sees Hannah and immediately walks over to them.

Sycamore begins to talk to Hannah, "Where have you all been? We gathered here as it was the only place the vines couldn't reach, then all of a sudden this energy mass forms and begins to move?"

Hannah looks to the professor and answers his question, "Yeah, Xerosic created an energy mass to rid the world of all those unworthy apparently." 

"W-What?" The professor stutters.

Then Hannah goes on, "and when we got rid of him, Lysandre makes an appearance and is like 'Oh new world oh we gotta rid all the bad people'-"

"W-wait, Lysandre?-"

"He also goes on about how Alain was tricked into doing his dirty work-"

"Hannah-"

"Then he ties us up and orders his Pokémon to attack us-"

"Hannah, please-"

"When the absolute legends Team Rocket come down to save us-"

"I-I thought they were bad-"

"And they tell us all about how Lysandre was really faking it at all those conferences we attended-"

"Hannah-"

"So basically he tricked us into thinking he was the good guy when really he was on a team to catch himself."

"...are you done?" Sycamore asks apprehensively. 

Hannah nods at that. Sycamore begins to speak, "I knew that Team Flare was behind this, but not Lysandre of all people as the leader," Sycamore sighs and puts his hand on her shoulder, "you really can't catch a break, can you?"

Hannah gives a slight laugh to that. Then, Bonnie comes up beside her to talk to the professor, "Hannah, you conveniently left out the part in the elevator when you and Ash were-"

Hannah shoves her hand over Bonnie's mouth, "Details, Details! Don't we have a world to save?" Hannah asks desperately.

Bonnie smirks and walks back over to her brother who is giving her a scolding look. 

Sycamore begins to speak, coughing awkwardly to bring attention back to him, "So after evacuating people, Serena and I managed to actually go to the Team Flare's base where we saw machines being built to harness energy. Serena managed to take this egg-shaped object, but we don't know what it does."

All eyes move onto the said girl, "uh... It was heavily guarded so I assumed it could be something important." She shows everyone the object. The egg seems to be the same size as a Pokémon egg and has gold veins running through the blue body of the object.

"Then we were caught and had to get out of there as soon as we could. We both took Garchomp and flew here." Sycamore says. 

Before Hannah could say anything else, Olympia approaches the group of them, "good that you're all here, now we can start the attack."