Chapter Three: Emma June

"Aaaah! Oh my goodness!" The girl squealed.

   "Oh my... I can't believe I just did that, I'm so sorry!" Coby replied to the girl.

   During all that had just happened, Coby never really got a good look at the girl that he had just bumped into. When he did though, he realized how pretty she was. She was tall, just like him, she was a brunette, and she looked like she was in good shape. But the most beautiful thing that he recognized about her was her gorgeous sky blue eyes, the same color as  his eyes. He thought that she was a very attractive woman. Along with her beauty, he also realized that she had been carrying an iced coffee from Starbucks. The bad thing was, was that when he ran into her, she spilled her freezing cold iced coffee all over herself. Thankfully, at the time, they were standing right next to a Wendy's.

   "Ugh, once again, I'm so sorry. Lets go into Wendy's and I'll get you some napkins for you to clean yourself up." Coby said to her.

   "Okay, thankfully it's not cold outside. That would be terrible!" The girl replied to Coby.

   Once they made it inside the Wendy's, Coby rushed to the napkin stand near the back of the Wendy's. After he got about 50 napkins, he handed them to the girl. It took a while, but she eventually got most of the wet spots out.

"Oh my goodness, I know that I've said it about a million times already, but I'm am SO sorry! Do you want another drink? I'll buy you one." Coby said showing as much feeling as possible.

" It's perfectly fine! And no, I do not want you to buy me another drink." The girl told Coby.

   After she said that, Coby asked her a question, "Um... are you in a big rush? I'm just wondering."

   "No, not really. Are you?" The girl asked.

   "No... what's your name?" He lied, "My name is Coby Smith."

   "Good, my name is Emma June." Emma said.

   "Nice! I love that name." Coby replied.

   After that, they stood there, in Wendy's, just talking. They had a very nice conversation. They talked all about life in general. Even though Coby lied about not being in a rush, he was really glad he did. Even though he loved his job, he would have chose to talk to Emma over going to work. In the end of their conversation, they exchanged numbers. As they walked out of Wendy's, he held the door for her to exit first. When he held the door for her, she smiled at him. Her smile was one of the most beautiful smiles he had ever seen anyone give him. He was really glad that he had bumped into Emma.