Part 11

Narrator's POV
"Great job, Michael. Thanks to you, we have his exact location, and his friends, the red head and the pinky, are close by."

"And they believed that I was a child having fun with their friends." Michael adds.

"That was a terrible prank call, though."

"At least I convinced him!" Michael pouted, resulting in spit flying.

"Guys. This is not what we're here for. We do not tolerate childish behavior. You remember what happened to Alana."

A short silence filled the room. Alana was a former client, who was greedy, and due to that Volcan had killed her. Cross the line, and consequences are bound to happen.

"I see them. The pinky and the red head are exiting. They see our target."

"And?"

Blyke's POV
"We should probably go now. It's getting late." I say, breaking away from the hug.

"You're right." Remi replies.

I walk outside, my feet tap the ground as my eyes widen.

Is that Isen? What the hell is happening over there?

"Uhh... Remi? I think Isen needs our help. Come on let's go. Now!"

I grab her rust and pull her arm and she follows. We run swiftly, our feet pounding the ground as adrenaline rushes through us. I shoot a laser beam at the attacker, which he doesn't see.

"Arghh!!" He cries out in pain.

Remi shocks him with lightning, enough to knock him out.

"Are there anymore?" Remi asks me.

I glance around the vicinity as my I see something out of the corner of my eye.

"Yeah, watch out!"

She turns around, just in time, and blasts lightning at her. I chuckle a bit, seeing the priceless expression on the attackers face.

Nows not the time, Blyke!

??? POV
"They're attacking. They knocked our extra out!"

"He has a name, you know."

"That's not important now. What's important is that someone needs to step in. Volcan! She'll be perfect for the job."

Blyke's POV
"Remi! We got him."

I calmly walk towards Isen. He ended up with nothing more than a scratch. I point straight at him, giving him a questioning glance.

"Isen. Who the hell were they?" I question, filled with confusion.

"Uhm... I actually have no idea, man. Dude, look out!"

I automatically blast a laser to the place where Isen pointed towards.

"Is that.... VOLCAN?!" Remi says, shocked.

Remi's POV
That looks just like Volcan. It's definitely her. We finally found her! Not exactly in the way I had hoped for, but it works. Life is unexpected like that.

I nod my head at Blyke, and we attack. I blast crackling blue lightning at her, as damaging as it possibly can be. Blyke uses all his strength and might to shoot gleaming red energy beams towards her. Together, they collide and provide her with quite the shock.