Part 28

Now, we will have a one vs one to decide the winner from the elite-tier category.

Isen vs Abel.

"Damn these kids.... 'become a school nurse', they said. 'Easy hours, easy task, good pay' they said. HAH! Bullshit!", Doc spat out, not caring who would overhear.

The other nurse healed the students up a bit enthusiastically, cheering the students on and droning on about how great they did.

After Doc all healed them up (of course, including his rage), they had gone back to the area they were to fight in.

"Are you two ready to fight?!", Keene asked.

Isen replied with a "Yeah", and Abel just nodded his head.

If I remember correctly, Isen is quite stronger than me.... but I think I still have a chance.

Ugh, good thing I'm not going against that black-masked creep again. I got pummeled by him!, Abel thought, shivering at the thought.

Abel decided to be risky and make the first move.

Abel's eyes glowed a stern, dark yellow as he activated his mesmerizing ability.

"BOOM!!"

Isen turned his head to his right, a bit annoyed. His eyes glowed a dark, menacing red-orange hue as he looked at his surroundings and what was happening.

Although his clown mask made him seem less intimidating, Isen was filled with determination and a sudden surge of strength.

Abel put his hands forward and created an explosion that was directed towards Isen.

Isen stood in a guard position, his hand blocking his face from extensive damage. He had managed to step forward an avoid most of the impact, though some scratches and bruises were visible on various spots of his body. The ground now had a few deep holes, or indents in it. Smoke from the explosion had gone to the side, now starting to die down.

His eyebrows scrunched together, his teeth gritting together from anger.

"Wham!"

Isen targeted Abel's chest area, swiftly running towards him and threw a strong and straight punch with his lead, or right, hand. He rotated his torso counter-clockwise and transferred his body weight from his rear foot to his lead foot.

"Augh!", Abel yelled out in pain. The impact of the punch was quite brute and fierce.

The punch had stricken him right in the gut, a painful area to get hit in. Despite this, Abel kept fighting, as he still had some stamina left.

"Ka boom!"

Abel took his hands, which were hanging by his side, and put them in front of him. The daggers glowed a dark yellow as they hit the ground and caused another explosion.

"Tat."

Isen ran from the explosion as briskly as he could, although not exactly in time. As he was running, a glistening orange trail followed him.

"Tat."

A few more bruises were now present, now even several small cuts appearing on his neck and arms.

"Tat."

A drop of blood dripped down Isen's arm, the explosion not exactly a fortunate event to happen to him.