Part 37

-Earlier in the Day-

"Hey Blyke and Isen, uh, I have a question for you," Remi asked during lunch time. She munched on a carrot. Remi swallowed it before continuing.

"Uh... what is it, Remi?" Isen asked, arching an eyebrow. He took a sip of milk as Blyke shuddered, recalling bad memories.

Gah... that incident with him spitting milk in my face... never again, Blyke remembered, playing back the incident in his mind.

"So, you know how John is the masked student and all? Beating up numerous students for no reason!?" Remi cried out, her voice almost a yell.

"Sheesh, say that any louder, won't you?" Blyke remarked. "But yeah, what about it? We've known this ever since he came to help us in our fight with Ember."

"Yeah..." Isen trailed off, taking another sip of his milk.

"What he did was wrong! I'm going to confront him about this later. And, I want you to be close by when I do."

"U-uh, and why exactly do you want to do that? I'm sure he has his own reasons..." Isen stuttered.

"Reasons to beat you up? So you're defending him now?"

"Uhm..." Isen gulped, unsure of what to say due to his situation.

"Why are you defending him, after all that he did to you?" Remi questioned in a confused yet angry tone.

"Well, Isen does have sort of have a point, but still, what he's doing is wrong," Blyke shot back at him.

"Yeah, and you two are coming with me," Remi announced as she slammed her hands in the table. Students in the vicinity all glanced at her, startled from the sudden noise.

"Jeez, don't be so loud, Remi... and also, u-uh, I'll pass on that. You two can go yourselves. I'm busy. Bye," Blyke proclaimed in an annoyed tone. He pushed his chair back, preparing to stand up until Remi cried out to him.

"Wait, no!" Remi screeched, tugging on Blyke's blazer. "You are coming with us, whether you like it or not," Remi sternly stated, with an aura of authority engulfing her.

Blyke shuddered as he reluctantly sank down in his seat. "Fine..." he mumbled.

"When did I ever I was coming with you? I'm out of here, peace!" Isen got up from his seat and began to strut away.

"Isen! Get your butt back here! I'm not finished!"

"Ughh.... what?!" Isen groaned.

"You're coming with me, whether you like it or not! We can do it the easy way, or the hard way. By loyalty, or by force? It's your choice~!" Remi threatened gleefully, smiling to herself.

Isen and Blyke shared a knowing look. She wouldn't use force and or attack us. Definitely not. Nevertheless, they both reluctantly sighed. They both knew that Remi wouldn't stop until she got them to agree. "Fine, Remi."

-Back to the Present-

"All he wanted was to bring everyone on equal footing! He just wanted to help everyone and have everyone help each other!" Remi cried out, her voice almost a yell.

"Remi, you're being a hypocrite-" John intercepted once again, yet Remi ignored it and kept rambling.

"Why did you attack Isen? Why did you attack numerous students for no reason, almost beating them half to death? Tell me!" Remi shrieked, catching the few students in the vicinities attention.