000 ✧ the trinity

THE TRINITY
prologue

-kook.

jungkook.

"hey, jungkook!" a voice called out. the boy named jungkook immediately turned his head to the man who just called his name, his startled expression evident on his handsome face. "uh, yes hyung?".

"you weren't listening, are you?" the man asked. a hint of annoyance in his tone.

"i'm sorry hyung." the younger said apologetically in a small voice.

the other two men inside the room looked at the youngest with worry written on their faces. immediately taking a mental note to ask jungkook what has been bothering him the past few days.

"snap out of it. i need your full attention in this because this is an important discussion. so, if you can't sit and listen attentively like the adult you are, then get out!!!" the man yelled, making the boy flinch and mumble a soft sorry once again. if he was being honest, it was not exactly his intention to yell at his friend, who he considered as his brother by now, but the frustration caused by a currently occurring problem is stressing him a lot and jungkook spacing out isn't helping at all.

"stop it namjoon, kook already apologised. gee, just continue with whatever it is that you called us for." the other man inside the room, yoongi said already growing impatient. namjoon sighed in defeat and fixed his posture.

"so, what exactly is the important thing you called us for this early in the morning?" the other one in the room asked curiously with both his arms resting on the table and his palms supporting his chin, ignoring the glare directed to him from namjoon.

"maybe if you let me finish first, then you'd know hoseok." namjoon hissed making the one named hoseok put his hands up in surrender. "okay dad gee." he said jokingly.

"okay. so, as i was saying, i called you here today for an important announcement. we were given an important mission to take down some people." namjoon said as he stood up and walked around the room. the words peeked the other three's attention as soon as the words left the latter's lips.

"for real?" jungkook asked in disbelief, not actually believing what he had just heard.

"yes, for real." the older clarified.

"well, i guess they needed our help after all." hoseok concluded locking eyes with the three in the room. "maybe," yoongi interrupted. "but maybe not, this might just be another chance to prove ourselves to them once again."

"yoongi hyung is right." jungkook said already feeling determined to accept the mission.

silence enveloped the room as the men thought of the said mission, until it was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"namjoon sir, i have the files you asked for." the voice behind the door said. namjoon mumbled a soft come in and a boy appeared from behind the door carrying the said documents.

"greetings sirs, would you like me to discuss the documents to you or just leave them here for you to read?" the boy asked. hoseok answered for them saying it would be better to discuss the informations to them since he is not fond of reading a thick document. yoongi rolled his eyes at his brother.

"very well sirs." the boy started, now sounding more serious. he opened his laptop and activates the projector so he can deliver the discussion well. accessing all the informations inside the computer, a picture of three boys was shown in the screen. "this is your mission." he said with finality in his tone.

"you're kidding right, since when did pretty boys became a mission?" yoongi chuckled as if what he is seeing right now is some kind of a prank. namjoon glared at him before telling the boy to continue.

"they are demigods just like you, sirs." the statement made the four men sit properly and listen attentively as the words attracted their curiousity.

"these boys are running the demi-dieux academy. according to our sources, they are running the school to train and develop demigods and that this is not their only motive. we don't know what it is yet, but we are looking into the matter already." the boy said.

the picture of the boys changed and another picture was shown. a picture of a pink-haired boy wearing a white tailored suit with gold linings.

"this is kim seokjin. known as the leader. he is the demigod son of queen hera. he is beautiful & handsome as you can see, also strict and formal. every student fears him as he punishes those who offend him."

"just like her mother." namjoon whispered, but the other occupants of the room heard him and immediately he is the center of attention. he fake-coughed. "i'm sorry about the interruption beomgyu, continue."

beomgyu nods as the picture changes and another male was shown on the screen. a blonde guy also wearing a white suit, but with a black fitted shirt underneat.

"he's pretty." said hoseok who received weird stares from his friends. "what?" he asked rethorically.

"uhhm. this is park jimin sirs. known as the warrior. the son of lady athena. he has a very cold persona and extremely dislikes being involve with anyone. he is skilled in fighting and is a good archer and swordsman. he manages discipline and order inside the academy."

"last but not least, is kim taehyung." the screen showed a picture of a white-haired delicate, golden-eyed boy, who is wearing a white turtleneck and a furry long coat. all the men inside the room stared at the screen in awe.

among the four, jungkook was the most dumbfounded one, he swore that this boy is the most beautiful creature he had ever laid his eyes on in his entire life. his beauty comes close to the goddess aphrodite. not that he had seen her, but he has a feeling of it being true. his daydreaming was soon cut off as beomgyu asked permission to continue.

"he is known as the gem. the son of lady aphrodite." that makes sense, he is her son. jungkook said in his mind.

"out of the three, he is the most liked by the students. his cheerful personality and beauty made them adore him and envy him at the same time. kim taehyung just like his mother has many lovers and he owns a harem." jungkook didn't know, but the words made him a little sad. of course someone like taehyung would be worshipped by men. i'm not even a man enough for him geez. he thought.

"who are they again?" asked yoongi. "your enemies sir, the trinity."

"very well beomgyu, is that all?"

"that is all sirs. so, do you accept the mission?" beomgyu asked with excitement laced in his tone. the four men looked at each other and nodded in unison.

"wonderful, i'll fix everything you need for the mission. you can pack your clothes and will leave in the morning." beomgyu informed the men as he exits the room.

once again, they looked at each other hoping that they made the right decision.

🕯

i tried my best to improve the prologue. i hope you like it! don't forget to vote & comment. xoxo