015 ✧ another asshole (unedited)

ANOTHER ASSHOLE
chapter fifteen

"guk, i have to go." yugyeom excused himself patting his friend's shoulders, to which jungkook just responded with a nod.

jungkook as well, started walking to the opposite direction. this morning, when he woke up the first thing in his mind was taehyung and he was excited to go to class to see him again. he wasn't able to talk to the boy after the event the other day and he wanted to thank the gem properly for what he had done for his hyung. however, his enthusiasm was replaced by disappointment as he saw taehyung's empty seat.

when he turned right to the direction were the lockers are located, he saw the boy he had been anticipating to see. he wasn't alone. of course he's not alone. jungkook thought. he always have assholes around him.

jungkook tried to hide as much as possible and looked at the couple not too far from him. he had never seen this lover of taehyung before, but he recognised him. he's taller than taehyung, has a darker complexion, and is definitely very handsome. now that he thought of it, he have only seen wonho & jackson, but not the other ones.

"you're so beautiful hyung, but i need to go before i lose control. i'll see u later, i love you." the gem chuckled at the boy's actions as he responded to the taller's kiss.

hyung? he must be lucas. this has been bothering jungkook for quite some time now. how can someone as young as this boy lucas made it into the gem's harem? it's a mystery.

jungkook's train of thoughts was interrupted once he realised taehyung was walking to his direction.

"kookie." the smaller boy greeted him with his charming boxy smile. the way taehyung acted made jungkook think that he too was excited to see the teen poseidon.

jungkook wasn't able to respond immediately as his face started heating up in embarassment when he realised the gem caught him eavesdropping. "it's not what you think." he quickly defended himself, scratching the back of his neck when he can't seem to find an excuse for his eavesdropping.

taehyung thought he looked adorable. he always knew he had this effect on every single student in the academy and he's used to it anyway. he doesn't usually pay attention to it, but when it comes to jungkook he can't just resist it. "it's okay kookie. i'm guessing you wanted to talk to me?"

the younger showed his bunny smile that taehyung loved very much and mumbled a soft yes to answer taehyung's question. "can we go somewhere?" he asked shyly. taehyung just smiled at him and started walking.

eventually, their feet took them to the path into the woods, a comfortable silence enveloping the both of them as the cold breeze brushed their skin. "um, tae?" the smaller boy looked back at him. "yes?" he asked.

"i just wanted to personally thank you for helping one of my hyungs. namjoon hyung told me everything you did and i'm really grateful. you don't know how scared i was when i saw hoseok hyung in so much pain." he said with so much sincerity as the both of them continued walking side by side.

"you don't have to thank me, kookie. i did it because i wanted to help." taehyung smiled sweetly. "anyway, i heard you wanted to join the tournament." he said with a teasing smile that made jungkook flustered once again.

at the same time, a loud "huh?" managed to escape from his lips because he wasn't expecting for taehyung to bring that up. how did he know? of course he knew! you stupid bunny. jungkook said in his mind. taehyung laughed looking at the blushing man.

jungkook threw him a confused look. it made the beautiful boy laugh even harder. he didn't know what taehyung is laughing so hard about, did he do something stupid? does he have something on his face? if it was someone else he would've been annoyed, but taehyung is a different story. seeing him laughing genuinely looking more beautiful than ever is a blessing from heaven.

after some time taehyung recovered from laughing too hard hand on his chest as he tried to catch his breath, but still giggling softly. "i'm sorry, kookie. it's just that you said your thoughts loudly and the way you called yourself a bunny was just so adorable."

with that, jungkook blushed for the hundredth time that day. he had no chouce, but to look away to save himself the embarassment, but hearing the smaller boy's giggles stirred the butterflies inside him and he too, is laughing. he couldn't remember the last time he felt this happy.

soon they were interrupted in their own little world. "vixen." said a deep agitated voice that made the both of them look at the stranger. jungkook saw the man looking as if he was about to murder him on the spot.

"jongin hyung! you're back." his question was answered when taehyung literally jumped on the man. the murderous look from the latter long gone as it was replaced with a look of content & happiness because of the beautiful boy in his embrace.

great another moment with taehyung interrupted by one of his asshole boyfriends. jungkook whispered to himself rolling his eyes while his tongue started poking the insides of his cheek, an indication of his jealousy towards the man holding his beloved.

"so what are you doing out here with him?" the tanned man asked tae, eyeing jungkook from head to toe not hiding a single hint of his possessiveness as he tightened his hold on taehyung's waist. jungkook felt uncomfortable and diverted his gaze.

"oh! i wanted to take a walk and saw jungkook so i asked him to accompany me. there's no need to be grumpy hyung." taehyung said stretching his lover's lips in an attempt to form a smile using his hands. the man laughed at his adorable vixen. "very well, let's go back to the academy now."

"let's go kookie." taehyung said.

jungkook nodded and walked behind the couple. ugh today was supposed to be a good day and this asshole ruined it.

when i get to be one of your lover, i'm not sharing you with anyone. you're mine, kim taehyung, my beautiful gem.

🕯

vote & comment