005 ✧ the dinner

THE DINNER
chapter five

"all of your rooms are located in this section of this floor, 508-511. i'll leave so you could settle down. all students must proceed to the dining hall for dinner. same goes with breakfast & lunch, the speakers in your room will tell you when dinner is ready." taehyun carefully informed the men who are surprisingly attentive to him this time and left them to get comfortable in their rooms.

"you heard him. so let's settle down & get ready for dinner." namjoon who is obviously tired dismissed them to their rooms so they could be comfortable and get a little rest, it was a long day for everyone afterall. yoongi, hoseok, & jungkook nodded at him and went to their respective rooms.

when hoseok opened the door he is welcomed by a very huge room with a surprisingly relaxing ambiance. almost feels like home.

at the center of it is a huge bed that seems like it's calling for him and who is hoseok to deny the bed it's request? so without a doubt he threw his body on the bed and oh he would be lying if he says it doesn't feel like he could lay there forever. it's comfortable.

laying just like that, hoseok was reminded by the thought of the boy he saw earlier, jimin. the blonde boy who was yelling at two students that are almost twice his size. it's actually quite adorable to hoseok, how jimin looks extremely delicate and yet intimidating.

he can't believe someone who looks incredibly angelic can have a very fiery aura, it's almost ironic. sure seokjin looked friendly and strict, while taehyung is innocent & seductive, but jimin is different. there's something more to him. like he's more than just that.

hoseok had no idea how long did he stay like that just thinking about the blonde and not actually doing what he was told to do. i'll get everything in place later.

on the other room is namjoon, unlike hoseok he actually started unpacking his belongings. he started putting his neatly folded clothes inside the wardrobe and some important picture frames on his bed side table. namjoon is a very organized and composed man, although clumsy at times.

after meeting two of the trinity earlier; seokjin and taehyung, he had come to a conclusion that there was nothing suspicious about them. namjoon can see through people's facade, but with those two, he can't look into any of them further. maybe it's either because they're good at keeping secrets or there are no secrets to keep at all.

it's so confusing. with that in mind, namjoon tried his best not to think too much of it and just continue with what he was doing.

after some more time of hoseok's mind being filled with jimin, he finally decided to take a shower to somehow divert his attention from the thought of the boy.

he opened the bathroom door and was surprised by how everything else is pretty much there and all are perfectly organized. he's even more amazed by the fact that there was a toothbrush there with his name carved on it. jung hoseok, fancy.

after a nice shower hoseok decided to unpack and get all of his things in place. while doing so there was suddenly a strange sound coming from the corner of the room. "the speaker" he said to himself.

everyone proceed to the dining hall for dinner. again, everyone to the dining hall for dinner. thank you.

after hearing the announcement hoseok immediately dressed himself and is out of the door in no time. just when he's outside he saw the three just in front of his door. "time to go." yoongi said which hoseok responded with a nod.

the four of them didn't waste more time and walked to the dining hall. after an awkward elevator ride with some students and a few stares they finally arrived at their destination.

"it's huge." jungkook whispered, more to himself but the rest heard it and they couldn't agree more. male students all around their age are occupying the hall and even with the number of students the place doesn't look crowded at all. it's massive.

they took a step to enter the dining hall and suddenly all eyes are on them. the men immediately scanned the place for empty tables they could sit on, but there were none. they ignored the stares and started walking to a table occupied by only 3 students.

"can we sit with you?" namjoon politely asked the three students. "sure." answered one of the men. "the name's suho." he said while offering a handshake to namjoon. namjoon took his hand without hesitation. "i'm namjoon, pleased to meet you."

"oh hello namjoon, i'm sehun & this one's chanyeol." the other one introduced himself and the one beside him who smiles at them. "i'm yoongi, this is hoseok & jungkook. thank you for letting us sit with you." yoongi is honestly thankful because the last thing that he wants to worry about is to figure out where to sit.

"no problem, sit down. you are kinda one of the late-comers and as you can see dinner is already served." chanyeol said.

"everyone enjoy your dinner." the booming sound of seokjin's voice invaded every corner of the hall.

"that's our cue." suho to the four men and eventually started eating. while everyone's eating jungkook can't help but to take a look at seokjin's table where taehyung is. beside seokjin is a blonde boy and beside taehyung is a very muscular and intimidating guy that is looking at the latter with full of love & adoration. must be his lover.

sehun noticed the melancholy expression on jungkook's face, he chuckled. "that's jackson, he's the highest ranking demigod in the gem's harem. lucky right? but he totally earned his place." that got the attention of the other men on the table.

"what do you mean?" jungkook asked confused.

suho fake-coughed and answered. "every year there's a tournament for all of the gem's many admirers. the winner/s will then be one of the lucky men to join the harem." he said like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"that's unusual." namjoon commented. "how many are there?" he asked curiously.

chanyeol chuckled. "well taehyung is worth the fight & there are around 7, but some are currently not in the academy."

jungkook can't help himself but ask. "are they loyal to him?"

"i knew you'd ask that. before they join the harem, they will pledge a promise of loyalty and a symbol of a rose will appear on their wrists, attached to their very soul. if they ever break their words, death will hunt them. it's a gift to taehyung from the god, hades." sehun explained thoroughly.

"you mentioned that some are not in the academy. where are they?"

"the leader sent them to a mission." the other three men exchanged looks at the information. suspicious.

jungkook who obviously missed a detail related to their mission went back to staring at taehyung's table where he saw the man named jackson feeding the boy. they make a perfect couple.

"what about the blonde one?" hoseok interfered. he now had the opportunity to ask about jimin and he's not missing that.

"oh, park jimin?"

"yeah, jimin."

🕯

vote & comment