021 ✧ the meeting (unedited)

THE MEETING
chapter twenty one

seokjin and the girls finally arrived in his office. he asked the girls to make themselves comfortable while he fix some papers he left scattered on his table because any minute from now taehyung would appear from behind the door &  hug the life out of her noonas that would probably create chaos inside his office. jin laughed at the thought.

just as he was gathering the documents to arrange them he saw that it was the registration papers he was scanning yesterday. it was the papers for potential new men in taehyung's harem. the tall man immediately made a reminder in his head that he had to talk with taehyung's men to evaluate this young men.

as if on cue, just as jin finished what he was doing, the door opened harshly threatening to break out of its hinges startling the occupants of the room. the door revealed an excited boy running to his sisters throwing his weight on the both of them. "i missed you." he said bringing them into a breathetaking hug with a smile of relief & content. jennie & jisoo relaxed in their brother's embrace. seokjin can't help but to smile lovingly while looking at the trio.

in the corner of his eyes, seokjin saw that taehyung wasn't alone. standing in the doorway is hongseok's insanely tall figure. even if he was annoyed that the girls would probably take taehyung's attention from him, he had this fond look on his face from seeing how happy his princess is with his sisters. his gaze caught jin's eyes and he nodded at him in acknowledgement which the other replied with a small smile.

"oh tae, you look even more beautiful. you're glowing." jisoo exclaimed, taking his brother's face into her hands. the boy just looked at his older sister weirdly, a pout forming on his lips.

"and what is this kim taehyung?!" jennie said accusingly pointing at an area on taehyung's neck where his supposed to be golden skin is painted with hickeys. the gem was caught off guard his head automatically turning to hongseok's direction as if saying "it's his fault."

jisoo & jennie followed where their brother was looking at & there they saw one of taehyung's men smirking at their way, who obviously heard jennie's complains. the two girls glared at the asshat in front of them as they've always hated his guts.

sensing the awkward atmosphere, seokjin decided to interfere. "uhm, taehyung, love. why don't you take your sisters to your room. i have something to discuss with hongseok." taehyung smiled at his hyung silently thanking him in his mind as he pulled her noonas out of the room.

when the three was gone seokjin sat down on the couch motioning the other man to sit in front of him. "what did i tell you about leaving marks on taehyung's body?" seokjin spat angrily when the taller got comfortable on his seat.

"he loved it." hongseok said lazily. jin groaned annoyed at the male in front of him, but he will deal with him later as he has some more important matters to discuss with him. "i'll let this slide for now because there are far more important things to deal with." the taller looked at the leader curiously whose mood now shifted to his usually calm aura. how seokjin did that in a matter of milliseconds will always be a mystery to hongseok.

"what is it?" the man leaned forward his elbows resting on the cap of his knees, his biceps flexing in the process. "the new men in tae's harem. i'll call the others, so we could do the evaluation together." said jin dismissing himself to make an appointment for a meeting.

hongseok growled at the mention of the new men in the harem. another set of rivals.

unbeknownst to anyone earlier that morning, the warrior, a blonde haired demigod, park jimin woke up on min yoongi's bed. the moment his eyes opened he was greeted by the sight of the pale man's peacefully sleeping face. he would've freaked out if it wasn't for the pain in his ass that reminded him of last night's events.

after he gathered his thoughts, it finally occured to him that he shouldn't be in a man's bed. so, as his instincts told him, he immediately got out of the man's bed quickly dressing in his clothes. without looking back, jimin ran out of the man's room, a heavy feeling burning in his heart.

finally arriving at their quarters, the blonde was limping while forcing himself to reach the stairs, but before he could, he stumbled forward expecting his body to fall completely to the ground just in time for someone to catch him in their arms. jimin looked at the man who caught him with hooded eyes. "dongho hyung?" he asked confused. he's probably here for taehyung.

dongho looked at the blonde's state; messy hair, swollen lips, the hickeys on his neck, not to mention he reeks of sex. therefore, judging from jimin's appearance he figured out what happened to the blonde. noticing how the taller man looked at him, jimin panicked. "hyung, please don't tell taehyung or jin. please." he practically begged.

the man just nodded at the blonde. among taehyung's lovers, dongho has the kindest nature. he has always been the calm one & has never hurt taehyung either intentionally or unintentionally. so jimin have always been friendly with him and he's positive he could trust him. he arrived at his room with the help of the man. he was informed that all of the men in taehyung's harem was currently inside the discussion room because seokjin wanted to have the evaluation for potential men in the gem's harem. though confused, jimin just nodded at the man before thanking him and closing the door of his room.

normally, he was involved in evaluating these men. how could seokjin forgot about him? but jimin couldn't care less as he was physically & mentally exhausted. he didn't think he could make it to that meeting without looking like absolute crap anyway. with that thought, the blonde drifted to dreamland.

as a matter of fact, seokjin didn't forgot about the warrior being involved in the evaluation. it's just that jin simply knew, he's the leader after all. he got eyes & ears everywhere. after all, how could he administer such a big institution if he didn't knew what was happening around him?

now sitting at the end of the long desk inside the discussion room, seokjin and the other men are patiently waiting for dongho to arrive. after a few moments, there came a knock on the door to which the leader uttered a soft come in.

"at last, you're here!" jongin huffed, but the man who just arrived ignored and turned to seokjin instead. "i'm sorry for being late." the beauty just nodded in understanding, motioning him to take a seat.

"very well." seokjin said standing up, distributing a folder to each of the men seated. "this contains the informations of all the students who wanted to be in the gem's harem. i want you to look into it thoroughly without letting your possessiveness over taehyung cloud your judgement."

jongin, hongseok, & wonho released a grunt, already annoyed. the other three however just nodded silently. seokjin let them scan through the documents, patiently waiting for them to finish. when he noticed that the men was done, seokjin smiled.

"very well. first one, lee hangyul."

🕯

vote & comment