004 ✧ the gem

KIM TAEHYUNG
chapter four

as soon as seokjin opened the door, the boy behind it immediately threw his weight on him and hugged the life out of him.

happens everytime. jin rolled his eyes on the back of his mind, but a smile was evident on his face. he always loved how clingy the younger was to him. he is his source of happiness, his light, his purpose to live, along with another boy.

"how did i get the pleasure of hugging the beautiful son of aphrodite?" the older teasingly asked the younger while ruffling his silver hair in the process.

the boy, taehyung pulled away from his hyung with an obvious pout on his face that looked too irresistable and is supposed to be glaring at the senior student. "hyuuuuung." he whined.

jin chuckles raising his hands in surrender and how namjoon swore that it was the most beautiful thing he have ever heard in his life.

jungkook on the other hand is just as stunned as hoseok and yoongi from seeing the gem up close. indeed kim taehyung is worthy of the title. no one could ever compare to this beauty or hold a candle against him. even the minor goddesses must have wished they look like him. he looks like he went down straight from mount olympus.

his beauty is legend. jungkook thought as he take his time marveling in the boy's beauty, then he remembered a myth "a beauty that can make any hero fall is greater than any power ever existed." and he's sure that the myth meant the beauty his staring at right now. he was to occupied until he was reminded that the boy already belonged to someone, to some men actually. how unfortunate of me.

"i came here to see the new students. i heard that they are coming today, so i came here immediately." taehyung said excitedly almost looking like he's floating due to his enthusiasm. he loves making friends after all.

"well, if you could just calm down, i can introduce them to you, angel." the older smiled to taehyung leading the boy to his table. taehyung managed to take a look at the men and smiled at them.

the men smiled back, except jungkook who is now completely in a state of shock by how taehyung was smiling at him. namjoon nudged him slightly to bring him back to reality. jungkook snapped out of dreamland and managed to send an awkward smile to the smiling boy.

jin sat carefully on his seat and the gem sat on his lap after, making himself comfortable. "hi." he said as soon as he was comfortable, waving at the guests gleefully.

the men responded a hello and also managed to wave shyly. jin laughed at the situation, the men & taehyung looking at him.

"i apologize for his behavior. he gets really excited about meeting new people." jin admitted smiling fondly, making taehyung pout. he's a pouting machine, how adorable. yoongi thought and directed his gaze at seokjin. he's been smiling nonstop since the boy got here. 

"btw, this angel here is taehyung. he's the one on the picture you were looking at earlier, jungkook." seokjin said casually. jungkook turned red after hearing that not knowing if the older meant to embarass him.

taehyung beamed in delight because of what he heard and giggles from seeing the way jungkook reacted, probably the sweetest set of giggle humanity has to offer. 

"your smile is pretty, i like it. nice meeting you, jungkook."

jungkook managed to draw a smile and respond properly despite being embarassed. "it's an honor to meet you." the silver-haired boy smiled at that. he find jungkook very handsome and sweet.

"and they are?" taehyung askedturning to the other three in the room, his eyes lighting up if that was possible.

"this one's namjoon." jin pointed to the man with the dimples. namjoon smiled and nod. "pleasure to meet you."

"this is yoongi." taehyung diverted his gaze to the man next to namjoon, whose complexion is almost transluscent. yoongi just nod in acknowledgement. very reserved. taehyung thought.

"and this one is hoseok." he was amazed how incredibly happy the aura of this hoseok man is. it's like there's almost halo around him. the former smiled his sunshine smile at the latter and a smile just as bright and wide made its way into the younger's lips.

"nice to meet you, everyone. i'm wishing you a very eventful experince here in the academy. see you around campus!" he sincerely said. the four men almost felt bad that they were spying on them. but a mission is a mission and a smiling pretty bot is not going to change that.

after the introductions, seokjin informed the four about the rules and regulations that must be observed inside the school. he gave them instructions on how things work in demi-dieux and that they will be staying in their own individual rooms prepared for them. taehyung then excused himself and left.

"fights inside the campus when outside training is strictly prohibited and not tolerable. anyone seen violating this rule shall be punished rightfully." seokjin went over a number of reminders to which the men only responded with a nod in understanding.

"also absenteeism and tardiness should be avoided. i'll give you a map of the academy, just in case you don't remember a thing from taehyun earlier." yoongi was embarassed by that. seokjin handed them the keys to their rooms and dismissed them. "taehyun will accompany you to your rooms. settle down and rest well, you must be exhausted."

they exited the office and saw their tour guide earlier, taehyun waiting behind the door with a smile on his face. "follow me" he said.

the boy led them to another building that is obviously seems to be the dorms. they saw a number students walking along the hallway, some looking at them weirdly, some smiling, and some are too immersed in their own world. they paid them no mind and continued walking.

hoseok however saw someone that caught his eyes. jimin. he thought. remembering the name of the boy from beomgyu. jimin was scolding two students that is obviously much taller than him, but it didn't made him less intimidating.

"hoseok." yoongi called out from inside the elevator. "get in." he immediately entered not taking his eyes off of the warrioreven until the elevator door closed.

he's beautiful.

🕯

vote & comment