'I didn't kiss you, you kissed me!'

ADRIEN'S POV

I rush to get out of the gym asap. All lesson the boys have been saying all sorts about Marinette and I. I've never been so embarrassed in my life.

'What were you thinking?' Plagg hissed at me.

'That's the problem, I wasn't thinking,' I say, crossing my arms. I zip my bag shut so that he can't say anything else and I walk out of school, waiting for Marinette. As soon as she arrives, we can leave and hopefully...

I frown as I see my cousin strutting next to Marinette, who looks at me apologetically.

'I'm coming to your house,' Erin states.

'Sure, invite yourself over, why don't you,' I scowl at her and she grins back.

'Oh, hi Nino, Brandon. Are you guys coming to Adrien's too,'

I turn to see two of my friends smirking, 'Definitely,'

I internally groan. I swear they get some sort of buzz from annoying me. Before I know it, the whole class is clamboured in my limo.

Well everyone but Lila and her crony, but I made sure we'd driven off before they even noticed.

'Okay, well there's no chance all of you will be allowed in my house, so you guys should leave,' I start, but Erin smiles and opens the door.

'Uncle Gabriel won't say no to me!' she tosses her hair and knocks the door, and my father opens it instantly.

'Ah, hello there,Erin. My, you seem to get taller everyday,'

'I'm wearing heels, uncle,'

'Oh,' my dad shrugs (why isn't he this nice to me), 'So, I presume you're here for a reason,'

'What? Oh, yeah, I wanted to invite everyone over to mine but I've forgotten my keys, so I was wondering..' Here goes the I'm-so-innocent voice.

'I suppose so,' My dad opens the door to let everyone in as Erin leads them up to my room.

I'm so glad the ladybug shrine is behind a secret wall, but I'm not willing to risk my chances of it getting found.

'So, I think we should play truth or dare,' Someone says obnoxiously loudly, after everyone admires my room.

'Okay, but dude! What's up with the cheese?' I push Kim away from my mini fridge and shut it firmly.

'Hey, Brandon,'I change the subject easily, 'Truth or dare,'

'Dare, duh,'

Nino quickly whispered in my ear, and I felt like some sort of evil mastermind.

This is probably how Hawkie feels when he comes up with a new name for one of the akumas.

I mean, I don't have anything against Brandon, but my cousin, on the other hand..

'I dare you to whisper the most inappropriate thing you've ever thought to the person on your right,'

Everyone turns to Erin, who looks mortified, and then to Brandon, whose ears and cheeks are flaming.

'I,erm..' He stutters and Erin gulps, both of them shooting me death looks whilst I smile at them angellically.

Perks of being a model XD

As Brandon whispers, he goes through phases of awkwardness, shame, shy and then downright mad.

'Fuming,' he mumbles, almost inaudible, 'actually fuming,'

I try not to laugh, and he glares, 'Adrien. Truth or dare,'