"It all starts with you,"

PRETEND THAT THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL EPISODE DIDN'T HAPPEN. THIS IS A SPECIAL CHAPTER DEDICATED TO YOU GUYS. SEE THE AN LATER AT THE END OF THE PARAGRAPH.

MARINETTE'S POV

I walk back up with some pie to see chat running his hand through his tousled hair, looking kinda stressed out. I hand him the food and he smiles gratefully, thanking me and praising my parents cooking. I can't help but notice the awkward tension, because the last time I saw chat was when we kissed when I was ladybug.

So basically it's my fault that it's awkward.

He asks to use the bathroom, and I give him directions to it, before opening my phone's notifications.

I've still not gotten used to all the people social media has allowed me to reach, and I decide to quickly take a mirror selfie to post on my instagram. It takes a bit of a while, but Tikki comes out to fluff my hair, before tossing it over my shoulder so I get pictures that look like they've been taken when I'm tossing my hair really flawlessly because she can't get photographed.

The benefits of having a qwami, honestly.

"Oh my God, Marinette! I have an idea for an awesome picture!" Tikki clasps her hands together enthusiastically, and after much deliberation, I have a picture where I'm stood with my back to the mirror, the 'meow' on my shorts showing, turning to look over my shoulder with a cheeky smirk. Tikki throws up a peace sign, which obviously doesn't show up, but we imagine if it was visible.

People would lose their shit.

I'm about to take a third selfie when Tikki quickly vanishes, as Chat Noir comes and throws up the peace sign, sticking his tongue out as I laugh at him. The awkward tension hasn't completely fizzled out, but we sit and talk and watch some Youtube videos before he leaves.

I post the three photos, captioning them "Cat Noir comes too, unexpectedly🎶..."

As the likes begin to flood in, I notice Adrien's comment, "Uhmm, how do I make that rhyme?"

I realise the next part of the quote, and don't wanna give myself away or raise any suspicous, which only leads to one thing.

Ladybug replies to Adrien's comment, "Fighting evil, with his lady🎶😉🤣"

Cat Noir's response is instantaneous, "Of course! Not bad, bugaboo!😉"

I can't help but snicker. Chat noir has no idea that its me talking to him both ways, and I'm saying quotes of myself.

ADRIEN'S POV

I laugh at the thought that Marinette has no idea that it's actually me saying my own quotes back to her.

Nathalie is knocking at my door persistently, despite the fact that I've told her to wait a few times, so I go and open it, only to see her holding loads of wrapping paper and ribbon.

"Your father assumes that you have some present for your friends, and has thus sent these limited edition wrapping paper for you to use," I take them from her so that she can breathe, and put them in my room,"I also have some good news, I can confirm that your father will be staying here these holidays, as he is organising meetings here in paris, rather than elsewhere,"

"Oh, thankyou Nathalie," She turns, but I quickly call her back, "You don't happen to know what I can get for the go- for my bodyguard, do you?"

The edges of her mouth raise slightly, "I'm sure whatever you give him, he will be grateful for,"