"It's a celebrity crush, not a real one!"

MARINETTE'S POV

"We know your secret,"

Adrien and I exchange glances.

"Secret?"

"Don't play dumb, cousin" Will spits out the final word.

"What the hell are you on about?"

"Fuck off, Marinette. Nobody likes you,"

"Lila!" both Luka and Will's voices overlap.

"She's right, Mari," Adrien takes hold of my hand, "Because they all love you,"

I plant a kiss on his cheek because I'm too scared to kiss him on the lips.

He kisses me on my lips.

"Marinette!" A seething brunette model glares at us, but calms down almost instantly, "It's been a while hasn't it?"

"Uh-huh," I look down to feel Adrien's hands gripping my thigh, other arm wrapped around me protectively, and then put my head on his shoulder again, and he smirks.

"Look, I know things aren't the best between us, but I really wanna explain-"

"She doesn't want an explanation, she wants you to leave," Adrien speaks for me.

"Quit being a bitch and talking for her," Luka fires back.

"I don't know what you people see in her," Lila adds her two cents.

"You do know I'm right here right?"

"Of course babygirl, I have the whole world in my arms,"

"For now," someone murmurs.

"But anyways, like I was saying, I wanted to hopefully mend things between us,"

I don't respond.

"Obviously, I'm not saying we should be back to what we used to, that might take some time, but I'm willing to wait,"

"Well your going to have to wait a long time then,"

The three witches look at me with eyebrows raised.

"I've moved on, Will,"

"Well it's still early days,"

"Erm no, my boyfriend and I have been going out for months actually," I kiss Adrien and his smirk reappears yet again.

"Don't lie,"

"Why are you even here, Luka?" my 'boyfriend' raises his eyebrows.

"Am I not allowed to see Marinette?"

"You see her in class. I have boyfriend privileges,"

"Not for long,"

"I'm gonna say this again, I don't get what you guys see-"

"Shut up, Lila!" 3 voices say at the same time.

"Sorry Lila, look who's with her, oh my god," I sing under my breath.

She scoffs.

"Not to rush you guys or anything, but your kinda crashing a date right now. Just saying." Chloe appears out of nowhere.

"Hi Chloe! Wow, looks like we're having a reunion here. Just like the old times, huh?"

"I was saying to Will how we've moved on," I say, and Chloe clicks on from our facetime conversation this morning where we spoke about our crushes and she told me how she has a tiny crush on Kim but is playing hard to get to see if he makes an effort to chase.