"Okay, we have a slight problem,"

MARINETTE'S POV

"We've set up, and we're ready for rehearsal," Lucas says to me, his dark eyes warm and inviting.

"Oh, that's good. Thank you guys, again. And I'm sorry about calling you in last minute,"

"It's all good, this is our first major gig," He says as he wanders back to the band, centre stage.

I look down at my clipboard, and then look back up, only almost having the shock of my life as I see Gabriel Agreste stood in front of me.

"The models are ready, the pieces are in the works.This is their second to last rehearsal and it's not even a dress rehearsal," He shakes his head, "Don't worry, Marinette. We are tackling this well,"

He stands besides me and clicks his fingers, only for two assistants dressed in black to open up two folded director chairs behind us.

"Take a seat," Gabriel gestures to the seat besides him, and I sit there awkwardly, "As a fashion designer, you will obviously have full authority of fashion shows and shoots. There's always a few last minute errors, they're inevitable. I'm trying to give you a real insight into the industry, and I'm sure you have a very promising future. And part of the experience is directing runway rehearsals. Let's just hope the models know what their doing,"

He claps his hands twice, and the lights are dimmed, and then he quickly holds a hand out, and an assistant comes running by his side with a notepad.

"Ensure we have some sort of LED lighting with the centerpieces, it's too dark,"

"Right on it," The assistant ducks back away into the darkness, and the first song starts.

Lucas starts to play a cool tune on his guitar as Chris plays a drum beat, and Alex and Adrien stand by the microphones.

M-m-m-m-m-my more than meets the eye

To tell the truth you'd be a liar

I saw her out on Friday night, misunderstood

She's balling for a guy

That cigarette, it needs a light

Pluck up the courage and Invite her nowhere good

'Cause I need this more than a one night stand

Need that honey Won't you hold my hand

Times like this think of true romance

But she not ready for that

She lets me down

Then gets me high

Oh I don't know why

She just my type

She's my device

I don't think twice

Oh I don't know why she's just what I like

But I, I, I love it

I, I, I love it

Love the way she plays with my head

She lets me down

Then gets me high

Oh I don't know why

She's just my type

The background is beautiful, and one by one, models strut down the walk, pose, and walk back off. Gabriel critiques them as they pose infront of us.