Chapter 2

*Time skip of some months*

There you are. At Grammy's. Smiling, seeing people everywhere and having fun with others. Some interviews were started with all celebrities. You were walking trough all the people when you saw an interviewer with...BTS!! you thought: "Oh. My. Gosh. FINALLY!!" You felt so happy! But sadly you had to wait till their interview was done. So you just waited and when they're done you walked towards them. "Hey! Look who it is! It's Y/N!" Namjoon said. "Hi guys!" >///< You said shyly. Everyone said hi to you and what you didn't know was that they literally know you! Oh man this was like a wonder coming true! You talked about how you became famous, how life was going and some things about your country. They directly felt like your best friends! But then.. someone called you from behind. It was an interviewer.. "Oh my gosh guys I'm so sorry the interviewer is calling my name, I have to go.." "Aww Y/N.. Maybe we can talk after the interview.." Jimin said. "Yeah hyung can we stay here and wait for Y/N?" Jungkook said. Jin looked at them while thinking and than said: "Well okay we'll wait here, just because it was cozy with her!" ^^ "Yay!" Yelled Taehyung. So you went to the interviewer and did your interview. It was done really fast, you were happy with that. When your interview was done they literally still stand there talking with each other! You came back and they all smiled shyly at you. You smiled shyly back to them. After some minutes talking with them you all had to go to your seats. The award show was really starting now! You also had to sing for all those amazing idols! You were really grateful for it! Your performance was going really well! After all of the performances the awards were coming. You also won one of them, this was literally the day of your life! You felt so happy, supported, a bit shy and good! You were your fans really thankful for the votes! After the award show you were heading back to home. Just like all celebrities did. 

*While going back home by BTS*

"OH mY FrEaKiNg GoD Y/N was SO sweet!!" Jungkook said.

"Yea we should definitely meet her again" Yoongi said.

"Ofcourse we should! It was amazing to meet her but how?" Namjoon said.

"You are the man with the ideas! Why don't YOU have an idea?" Jimin said.

"Umm I don't know?" Namjoon said.

"Can't we just make a song with her, so we would see her for a really long time" Yoongi said.

"Yeaaa! Please hyung can we do that!!" Taehyung looked at Namjoon and Jin cutely.

"Hyung you as the mother of this six boys, can we?" Namjoon said.

"YES WE'RE DOING THIS" "Amazing idea Yoongi!" Jin said.

"Omg YES!" They all said in their own way.

Jin directly picked up his phone searching for your business e-mail. He searched on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, everything but couldn't find it.. 

"Shit guys we have a problem" He said.

"WHAT IS IT?" Jungkook screamed. 

"I can't find her business E-mail, and I don't know how to contact her in an other way" Jin said sadly. They all started looking sad, because they all looked forward it.. 

*While going back home by Y/N*

You were just looking at your phone, watching some vids and stuff like that. When you looked through your Instagram. You noticed something weird at your account. You thought: The heck, there is something wrong with it, but I don't know what??" When you looked concentrated to your account you noticed it. "SHIT where is my E-mail?!" And you directly put it back. You also noticed the business contact data on all your social media were gone. It would be your manager. You put your data back at all your social media apps. After you did all of that you apped your manager. "Hey, did you deleted my business data at my social media?" after some minutes you got response: "Yea there were some stalkers so I deleted it, it's ok if you put it back. It stopped them." "Oh okay thank you for that!" And the conversation stopped. 

*Again by BTS*

They were freaking stressed about the thing that they can't reach you. 

"GUYS CALM WE'LL FIND ANOTHER WAY TO CONTACT HER" Jin screamed trough the screaming boys. But they didn't stop screaming. The maknae line was screaming to each other and the hyung line was stressed like hell. They need to make a song with you. And they are not going to stop with searching for your business data.