Chapter 8

*Next day*

You woke up with hearing some knocks on your door. It was Yoongi. 'Hi Y/N can i come in?' He said with a raspy voice. 'Yes come in!' You said sleepy.
'Did you slept well?' He asked.
'Yea i did! You?'
'Mhm yea it was okay not the best but ok.' 'Here i made some breakfast for you.' He gave you a plate with bread.
'Oh um thanks!' ^^ You said while you blushed.
'Uhm no problem!' He also blushed and left your room really fast.
You ate your breakfast, changed clothes and brushed your teeth. After all of that you still got some free time. You picked up your phone and checked your social media. Then you saw Yoongi still really sleepy.
'Hey you look really sleepy are you sure you slept well?' You asked
'Yea it's okay.. Thanks for asking.' He blushed a bit.
'It's almost time, ready to go back to the building?' He asked
'Yea i am let's go!'
You both went to the building and in the car he again didn't say much..

When you both came there at the building everyone was there. You all worked on your song and it went really fast. You found that really sad because you wanted to stay with them for a long time.

*Time skip of some minutes*

It was pause and Yoongi picked Namjoons arm, he took him to a room where he could be alone with him.
'Man it was so awkward! She didn't said anything! And i was too shy to ask something!' Yoongi said. '
Well that's how it works, but what did you two do last evening?'
'Oh we just watched some Netflix it was so awkward to ask i got freaking shy!'
'Did she said it was fun or nice or something?'
'Yea she did, why?'
'Oh that's just good.'
'Mhm okay, oh and if the others are okay with it she said she would sleep in my house again!' Yoongi got a huge smile on his face.
'Just say nothing about it, may the maknae line forgot to ask and she's just going with you.'
'Sounds like a good idea.'
'Well we have to go back, i guess the others already noticed that we aren't there.'
They went back to the place where you all were and Jin directly said: 'WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU GUYS?!'
'Please calm down we had to talk about something.'
'Hmm okay, you're going to tell it me once. You two are acting weird last days..'