Chapter 9

*After working*

Your song with BTS was almost done, you were really sad about it. It was so nice with them and want to see them more! They felt like friends in one minute, they helped you, were nice, funny, all like you wanted. After working no one asked about where you were going to sleep, so you just had to sleep one more day at Yoongi's house, and you weren't sad about that! Also after working Jin took Namjoon and Yoongi apart, they started talking about why they were acting weird last days. 

"So, guys, what's going on?' Jin said. Yoongi looked with a dead stare to Namjoon. 

'Yoongi is in love with Y/N.' Namjoon said fast.

'NAMJOON WHY DID YOU SAY THAT' 

'Because otherwise you'll get some lil problems with me.' Jin said mad. 'WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THIS BEFORE I WANT TO HELP YOU OKAY.' Jin said.

'Oh? And why that?' Yoongi said.

'Just because you're happy with that..' 

'Hmm okay..'

'But fast go back to Y/N before one of the maknae line picks her up and takes her to their home.' Jin said.

'Okay okay, have a good day guys!' Yoongi was really happy that they both want to help you. 

You were looking around you searching for Yoongi, when you suddenly felt something on your shoulder. It was his hand. 'Oh hey Yoongi I couldn't find you!' ^^ 

'Yea Jin and Namjoon had to talk about something..' He blushed. 

'Oh? And.. can I ask about what?' 

'Yea sure, just about work and stuff like that..' 

'Mhm okay, let's go!' You both went to his house again and really talked much in the car. It was amazing, you really loved him..  

You came there and ate dinner directly after you came there, it was really nice. You both cooked together and now you were sitting on his couch. You were really relaxed when you suddenly saw a message from Jimin.

'Hi! I just remembered did someone asked you to sleep at? I can come and pick you up if you don't have someone!❤️' You messaged him back with: 'Oh no it's okay, I'm by Yoongi again.' Yoongi secretly looked at your phone while you were messaging Jimin. He really thought that you and Jimin were dating, because of the way you talked to each other and that he was using hearts. It felt just normal for you to see but for him? Nope. You got a message back: 'Oh why didn't you ask me I'd love to see you! 😘' You sighed. 'What's wrong?' Yoongi asked. 

'Jimin is asking me why I didn't asked him to sleep at his house.' 

'Why didn't you?'

'Cause I want to sleep here...? Your house is just like mine, I directly felt home, it's so calm but also cozy, you're also really kind and I just like it here, why should I choose someone else?' 

'Wow uhm, yea I don't know? I'm so happy you like it here, I thought you and Jimin had a relationship or something?' 

'Lol why would I? Sometimes he so childish, fighting about the fact that I played a game with Jungkook and Tae? Like the heck?' 

'He probably find you really special.. c:' 

'Mhm okay he just feels like a friend for me nothing more, don't care about it! :)' You tried to make out a fake yawn and it worked. 

'I'm going to sleep..'

'Okay, sleep well then!' ^^

'You too!' ^^

And you walked to your room real quick. Did he just cared about your relationship status? You were a sort of happy about it? Well never mind, you just changed clothes and going to sleep. 

Also Yoongi was happy about the fact that you didn't got a boyfriend, he went sleeping too and you both slept really well.