Chapter 15

*Time skip of 4 weeks*

It was time to go back to (your country) after months. Finally seeing your family and friends again. You weren't going alone, since you also joined BTS you knew when everyone has got free days. There were some days off now so you decided to go back to your family for some weeks. You and the others stepped in your plane and flied to your country. When you came there you directly went home, it was still a surprise for you family and friends that you were back. You're house has enough rooms for everyone to sleep in. In the midday you slept very long so in the evening you weren't tired. In the evening around dinner you went to your parents house with the others. You rang the doorbell and you father opened the door. He looked at you in shock.

"OH MY GOSH Y/N YOU'RE BACK!!" And your mother ran to the door. They both hugged you and than they looked at the guys behind your back.

"Are that the guys from BTS?" You mother says.

"Yep!"

"I'm so happy you guys took good care of her, I can see she's really happy now, come in everyone!" You all came in and took a seat in a chair or at the couch.

"So who of you guys is her lovely boyfriend?" You mother asked. Yoongi nervously raised his hand. He sat next to you and looked at you a bit scared.

"Hey it's okay I'm sure th-"

"Aww you two are such a cute couple, she told me through our phone that you're taking good care of her." And he smiled cutely.

You all talked very long that night and it was really cozy. After that evening you all went back to your home and slept there. The next day it was time to visit your friends again.

*The next day*

You sent a message to all your friends to come to your house today. And so they did. After some hours it was midday and they all came. At first they all hugged you and they were really happy that you were back. They all introduced themselves to BTS and Yoongi directly didn't liked one of them. It was a guy a bit taller than him named Luke. When Luke introduced himself to Yoongi he said: "Hello I'm Luke, Y/N's ex." He directly thought: "Why would you be friends with your ex?" It was a bit weird for him but of course, it could be an option. They talked the whole day and it was time to watch a movie with everyone. You were picking some popcorn for everyone when suddenly Luke came to you. He told the others that he went to the toilet but he didn't.

"Hey Y/N need some help?" It scared you because he was directly standing behind you.

"N-no, I don't need help thank you. ^^"

"You sure?"

"Yea? Where is all of this coming from?"

"Oh I don't know I was just wondering.."

"Mhm okay." But then, he suddenly kissed you. You tried to push him away but he was too strong. And at that moment Yoongi came in.

"Y/N can I he- Y/N WHAT THE?!" Luke directly stopped kissing you.

"IT WASN'T ME HE STARTED I TRIED TO PUSH HIM AWAY!" Yoongi looked angrily at Luke.

"So, Luke, you were kissing my girlfriend, and why is that?" He said angry.

"I um I-I have to um g-go."

"You're going nowhere stay here, so why did you do that? Hm?"

"Because I still love her okay!!"

"Yea, that's what I thought when you introduced yourself. She's mine okay? back off."

"I know! I-I just can't I love her so much. I better should go.."

"Yea you should." And after that, he left. You and Yoongi were still standing there.

"He was acting weird lately on what's app, I knew something like this would happen." You said.

"Mhm that's possible, but your mine, only mine." And he smiled.

"I know Yoongs I know. c:" And with that he kissed you.

After all of that you both went back with popcorn for the others and yourself, you told them the story and then watched the movie. It was an amazing day although that thing with Luke wasn't.

*Time skip of 2 years*

You and Yoongi were still together. You were also still in BTS and lived an amazing life. You saw your parents and friends in (your country) almost every month. You also met Yoongi's family and you both went to them really much. You also made two new albums for your solo's, has go world tours with BTS and also solo. It was still the life you wanted to live and it was amazing.