Chapter 14

*Time skip of 3 weeks*

You all just worked on your album together, sometimes everyone worked on their solo's or own mixtape or album (like you). You and Yoongi were still in love with each other and you both decided to tell it the others. So when you all met together at Jin 's house and ate something Yoongi started talking. 

"So.. guys, I have to tell you all something."

"Maybe some of you noticed it like Namjoon and Jin but I want to tell that Y/N and I have a relationship." 

"WHAT SINCE WHEN!?" J-hope screamed.

"Since um 3 and a half week ago?" 

"THAT'S SO LONG WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TOLD IT BEFORE?" 

"I don't know..?" 

You saw Jimin sadly looking at you. Nobody knew that he was also in love with you, but yes, he was, and still is. It was really hard for him to hear that you and Yoongi were a 'Thing' together. 

"g-guys I'm going to the toilet." He said. And walked to the toilet, he started crying there. Taehyung noticed it and walked to him. 

"Jimin what's wrong, why are you crying?"

"I-i don't really know T-tae.. Maybe because I-i love Y/N too?" 

It stayed in silence for a second. 

"Wow Jimin, I didn't know that.. I'm sorry to hear this."

"It's going to be okay.." 

When Jimin opened the door of the toilet Taehyung hugged him. They both went back to the others and did like there happened nothing. You saw some tears in Jimins eyes and directly noticed that there was something wrong. After a day spending with BTS you all went home. You were holding Yoongi's hand when you walked out. And guess who where standing there. It was Dispatch! They directly made a picture. After one second the news goes trough the whole world. You got a notification from your phone. And you saw it. you showed it to Yoongi and he said: "Shit." And yes, some minutes later you scrolled through you Instagram, everyone talking about it. Not pretty much people where okay with it, you got really much hate comments. And it made you sad. You showed it to Yoongi who said: "We have to stop this really quick, when do we have a interview?" And he laughed a bit. "I don't know, ask Namjoon." You published a picture on Instagram, Facebook, twitter, everything that you don't want to army's to hate you. That you promise to treat Yoongi like everyone would do. That you were sorry for everyone who didn't liked it and stuff like that, and posted it. More people started to respect it but it now went through the whole world. It wasn't a simple thing anymore.