Chapter 10

*Time skip of 4 hours*

It was midnight when you suddenly started screaming. You had a nightmare. You dreamed about that you were at your home and someone got inside and kidnapped you, than he tried to kill you. It was a dream that looked so real in you head and you screamed very hard. Yoongi woke up from you screams and directly ran to your room. 

"Y/N Y/N IS EVERYTHING OKAY?!" He screamed. No response. 

"Y/N?!" It stayed in silence. 

"Y/N come on.." And he tried to wake you up, he already knows that you had a nightmare. You woke up when you suddenly felt someone touching you. When you opened your eyes you saw Yoongi tired looking at you. 

"Hey Y/N you're awake, what happened?" 

"I-i had a nightmare.." 

"What kind of nightmare?" 

"Someone broke into my house a-and k-kidnapped m-me." You said nervous and scared. 

"Aww I'm here for you, remember that!" He said calmly. 

"Thank y-you Yoongi." And you hugged him. 

"You should drink something, that always helps to calm down." He said.

"I-i'm already calm Yoongi, since you're around me.." You said and blushed. 

"Oh um okay.." He also blushed. You both didn't know what to say so there was an awkward silence. 

"I-i um am going back to bed.. Sleep w-well Y/N" He was still blushing. 

"O-okay sleep well." You were also blushing.

*That morning*

The morning was really awkward you both didn't said much to each other. You just ate some food and did all the things you normally do in the morning and went to the BigHit building. 

(OOF HEY GUYS Sorry for the small part but I just wanted this as a separate part, have fun reading the other parts! Byeyeyeyey -Lora)