Chapter 11

*At the BigHit building*

You just did random weird dances with Jungkook and Hobi. Yoongi talked with Jin and Namjoon. And ya'll waited for Jimin and Taehyung. 

"Guys I can't handle it anymore.." Yoongi said.

"Why? What's wrong?" Namjoon said

"Y/n had a nightmare last night and it became more awkward than I thought.." 

"Oh what happened?" Jin said 

"Well I just woke her up from her nightmare and calmed her down, I said she should drink something 'cause that helps to calm down and she said that she was already calm because I was around her.. I want her so bad.." 

"Wait what?! did she really said that?!" Namjoon said.

"Yea?" 

"She's in love with you for sure I saw her looking at you all the time yesterday and now she said this, why don't you tell it her. ;-;" 

"I'm too scared okay?! I'm so scared she's saying no.." 

"She wouldn't"

"Are you sure?" 

"yea"

"Okay, I'll think about it.."

Then Taehyung and Jimin finally came. You all wrote and sang the last parts from your song and after all of that you ate somewhere together. 

"So.. um.. guys that was it.. the song is done.. :/" You said. 

They all said Yea of yep in their own way and they all were really sad. 

"For how long do you stay here?" Jimin said.

"2 days to go.. :/ I don't wanna go home guys, I'm going to miss you all so much.." 

"Than stay here?" Namjoon said. 

"I want to but what about my family, I don't see them much but if I'm here I'll see them almost never. Once in a month or something, that's so long.." 

"Yea that's true, what if you go every month one week to (your country)?" Namjoon said. 

"That's an idea but I also don't have a house I don't want to sleep in a hotel for years." 

"You can sleep by one of us you're welcome everyday." Hobi said. 

"Mhm yea I'll think about it.." 

After dinner (yes it was already dinner) you all went to your houses and you to your hotel. You didn't know it but Namjoon went to the manager and stuff and ensured that you can make an album with them, not because you all were best friends but because of your voice, it was beautiful. They decided to also give you some time for your solo's and BTS for their solo's and just songs with only them. 

*The next day*

You woke up with thousands of sounds coming out of your phone, it was spam from the WhatsApp group with BTS. It was all with YAY and REALLY?! You didn't know what was happening so decided to ask:"GUYS WHAT'S WRONG YA'LL ARE SAYING YAY AND STUFF AND I JUST WOKE UP WHY ARE YA'LL SO HYPER?!"  You got a message back from Jin: "Y/N Namjoon ensured that you could make some songs in our album, you can stay longer in Korea!" You were in shock. "OMG REALLY?!" you sent. "YEAA" Jungkook answered. And you jumped in the air. "Let's meet up together to celebrate it!" Jimin said. You all said it was a good idea and went to the BigHit building.

*At the BigHit building*

You all danced from happiness because the others would also miss you so much. When you all just talked a bit with each other Namjoon took you apart..