Chapter 3

After some hours searching on wikipedia and stuff like that, Jin saw that your data was back on your social media. He screamed: 'WHAT THE HECK WHY IS IT HERE?!' All the other members looked a bit scared to Jin. 'What is where?' Suga said. 'HER DATA WHAT THE HECK' Jin screamed. 'STOP SCREAMING JIN' Jimin said. 'Yea whatever, but we can mail her!' Jin said. Everyone became happy and Suga got some butterflies. 'What the.. what is this weird feeling? It's scary? Someone help?' That was all what was going on in his mind. After everyone screamed of happiness, they started to write an mail to you. They made it as formal as they can because, they absolutely don't want to be rejected. 

*Time skip of some hours*

*In Y/N 's house*

You were sitting to your desk, writing new songs, relaxing a bit and sometimes cuddling with your dog. When your phone suddenly rang. You looked at your phone and screamed of happiness. 'Oh My God, a mail from BTS!' You were screaming in your head, this was your dream! You read the mail and, yes, they wanted to make a song with you! You directly mailed them back with that it would be a pleasure to make a song with them. You gave them your phone number so they could app you via What's app. Since that was going faster than all those mails.. 

*Time skip of one day*

Last day you were messaging and face timing with BTS. It was really fun and it was nice to see how happy they were. It felt like you know them since you were born. They were so kind! Sometimes a joke, sometimes serious, sometimes fun they had everything! You and BTS decided to let you come to Korea in a week. And you couldn't wait for it! 

(This was Chapter 3, sorry for the small part but I'll write a new one directly after this one!)