Chapter 4

*Time skip of one week*

Today is the day, the day that you're going to Korea! You were at the airport there were fans everywhere, you just walked straight to the gate. The only thing you did was waving sometimes and thinking about how it could be there. You entered the plane and flied to Korea. When you came on the airport there guess who were there. Of course BTS! You walked to them because you thought it would be weird if you ran to them and started hugging them. When you were next to them you gave them all a hug. Just like you guys were all good friends. They all were so kind to you! They greeted you and hugged you back. They were also really happy to see you again. When you talked a bit at the airport you went to their studios. All of them gave you a little tour at the BigHit building and show their studios. It was really fun! You met some of the staff members and stuff. After all of the tours it was already late. You booked a hotel for one week where you could sleep. BTS said bye to you and went all home and also you went to your hotel. The first day with BTS: It was really fun! 

*Next day* 

Today you had to go to the BigHit building again. It was really early in the morning and you did your hair and stuff and went to the building. Some of the member were already there. You talked a bit with them, you could find it really well with Tae and Jungkook, you did some games together while waiting for Jimin, he sleep away.. When he finally came and saw you playing games with Tae and Jungkook he screamed: 'HEY COULD YOU AT LEAST CALL ME THAT YOU WERE PLAYING GAMES I ALSO WANTED TO.' 'Oh umm sorry jimin hyung but we thought we let you do your thing since you slept away..' Jungkook said. 'Hmm it's okay next time you better invite me..' 'Okay okay. :/' After some minutes playing the last round of the game you all started brainstorming, finding inspiration although ya'll already had inspiration. Some of the members were really hyped like Tae and Jungkook who always are hyped.. But some of them stayed in silence for most of the times like Suga and Jimin. You thought they would be much more talkative. But okay it was still fun! After writing some catchwords you had a little pause. Namjoon picked Suga to a room where nobody was. 

'Why the heck don't you say anything? You're always so talkative if it goes about new songs!' Namjoon said a bit disappointed to Suga. 'I-i don't know man.. I don't know what's wrong with me! There's just something that umm how do I say this.. Well, there's something I really like about Y/N.. I don't know why or how but I have a weird feeling in my stomach, it's annoying and nice at the same moment man. I don't know.. Do I love her? Already?' Suga said with a sort of sad voice. 'Wow man.. That's ehm nice I guess?' Namjoon said 'Well I don't know you with your IQ of 200 know if this is love, is it?' 'I guess.. I've never had that kind of feelings for a girl so.. maybe you have to search it on internet?' 'Mhm okay..' They both went to the canteen where you al were and ate something. You directly saw that Suga was a bit sad, you looked him in the eyes and also felt something. You became red and looked away. Shit, you didn't want the others to notice that..