Chapter 7

*After working*

You all hugged each other goodbye and goodnight. It was a good day again! They wished you a good evening and night. It was really awkward in the car to Yoongi his house. He didn't said much.. Sometimes he just asked you one question and you just answered simply. Your stomach tickled really much and Yoongi's stomach also did. So once you started talking about how he started with his music. And he finally talked much. After his story he said that it was fun to tell someone about it. He said it feels nice when someone is a bit curious and asked him questions. He also said that there was almost no one who asked him about his past with music. Everyone already get to knows it online and stuff. You both came finally by his house. It was beautiful! 

You came into the house and: 'Oh my gosh Yoongi! This is awesome!' 

'Oh uhm, thank you! No one ever said that before! :')' He said shyly. His house has a really warm and calm style, just like yours! You directly felt home! 

'Wanna eat something?' He said softly. 

'Yea sure!' ^^

You both cooked something for dinner and talked a bit about your house in your country. The food was done and you ate something at the table. After dinner he asked: 'Hey wanna watch Netflix together, since we don't have much to do?' Yoongi directly thought: 'Shit isn't this weird to ask?' 'Of course! ^^' You answered. You both blushed a bit but you couldn't see it because of the light. Yoongi picked up some blankets and pillows. He made the couch a bit cozy, but not too much. You both decided which movie or series you were going to watch. After watching it wasn't too late. Just a good time. You've got your pj's this time, you didn't had them yesterday because your bag was still in the bight building. 

So Yoongi showed the room where you could sleep. It was a really cozy and calm room. You liked it! C: After you were done with changing and brushing your teeth you layed in your bed when you suddenly heard some soft knocks on your door. 'Hi, umm can I come in?' Yoongi said softly. 'Yea of course! Come in!' you said a bit sleepy. 'Umm I wanted to say that It was really nice this evening and if you wanna sleep here again tomorrow..' He said nervous. You blushed and said: 'Oh mhm I also found it really nice if the others are okay with it I'll sleep here tomorrow..:)' You stuttered a bit trough your words. 'Thanks for everything by the way.' You said still a bit stuttering. 'Oh mhm no problem! Sleep well! ^^' He said calm and goes to his room. 'Good night!' You said before he left the room.

 When Yoongi came in his room he made a huge smile on his face. He also blushed and was really happy! Not everyone sees him this happy.. It stills felt weird for you and him.